Looking at The Stars

I've never been able to draw a star. You know, those without the lines going through them that you learn to do when you're a toddler.

Every time I would draw a night sky when I was younger, there would be a moon, and a bunch of dots that were supposed to be stars but in fact looked absolutely nothing like what it was supposed to be.

Just like I have never been able to draw stars, I have never been able to be with a guy. It's not that I am not attracted to the male species, I can assure you I am. It is just when something is going to leave the friendship zone and head to the relationship zone I freak out. Get disgusted with the very idea of being with a guy, it's utterly revolting. 

My therapist just says, "You're afraid to fall, honey, to fall in love."

 And I have no clue if that will ever change.

--------

Hailey Hunter has always been an amazing artist, every thing she draws turns out to be amazing. The only problem is she can not draw a star. That had never been much of a problem for Hailey, that is until her elite school's Art Program has a competition for a grand prize of ten thousand dollars to start off their art career.

The Problem?

The project incorporates... stars. 'A Starry Night.'

And she is stuck being the partner of none other then, Jayce.

Jayce is the school's bum, he's good looking but he never tries, this ensures her certain failure.

Doing the project she finds that Jayce isn't exactly what he seems, and he might just be the only one who can teach her to draw the stars, and teach her to not be afraid to fall.