What Happened that Night

"You can't honestly say that everything that happened between us was nothing."  I walked closer to him, my eyes trailing along his face. 

"Because it wasn't." I licked my dry lips waiting for him to agree with me.

"I don't love you. I don't even like you." He said sternly.

I blinked rapidly and looked away, shocked.

"You don't?" My lip quivered as I searched his face waiting for some denial.

"No." He shrugged his shoulders indifferently before walking away, his hands in his pockets head held high.

The perfect image of confidence. 

Someone who had no regrets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal and Nate have been best friends their whole lives and with one party everything changes.

Crystal has always been in love with Nate and was sure that he felt the same way, what happened at the party proved that. But Nate denies every having feelings for her.

Shocked, hurt, and embarrassed Crystal leaves everyone wondering what happend at the party.

With the help of a criminal she is going to have Nate begging for her back.

Author Note: That was a horrible description.:/ But I have a really good idea for this one so I will most likely type it out. Just not actually have it available unless someone asks.