Do You Suffer From Depression? - Test

There may be 3 Reasons Why You decided to read this book: 

1. You don't suffer from depression but are interested in that topic ( just like me )

2. You know someone who suffers from depression & you want to read about it to understand them better

3. You Suffer from Depression Yourself & want to find out if I really understand your condition as well as I say

( This book is For You in ALL of those 3 Cases listed above... - but If you Do suffer from depression & managed to read till this point - it's not that bad with you, because you still are able to concentrate - & people in the Worst Depression Stage wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to Read a Single Chapter! ). 

And if Some of You Can Observe some worrying symptoms repeating in Your or Your Friend's life for some time & you are not sure if it may be depression or not - Here are some clues in question form to help you find out that You or The Person You Know really needs help: 

                                         Do You/Does Your Friend: 

1. Have an overwhelming feeling of sadness, helplessness & hopelessness?

2. Lose interest in your hobbies, things you really liked to do before, work & Any Social Activities? 

3. Lose the ability to feel joy & pleasure ( & nothing can make you/them happy anymore ) ?

4. Have significant appetite or weight changes ( you 'just can't eat' & lose weight although you're not on a diet or you suddenly start to gain weight fast because you start to eat more than usual after every stressful situation ) ?

5. Have sleeping problems ( Insomnia so you can't sleep at all or very little - or oversleeping: You could sleep all the time )? 

6. Observe or are told that you started to get Angry easier than before & your increased irritability or agitation level is not 'just caused by 'tough years' & growing up'( that means that every little thing you wouldn't even pay attention to before can make you furious anytime now ) ?

7. Have a feeling of being constantly tired ( no matter if you manage to have enough sleep ), slugishness, & heavy body ( that is not connected with your weight. It feels as if you were too heavy to move sometimes when you are really really really tired! - and if your tiredness is caused by depression - you feel as if you weighted a tone for most of the time ) ?

8. Experience Selth-loathing, feeling of worthlessness & unjustified guilt, exaggerated self-criticism ( You think 'I hate myself', 'I'm worthless', 'I can't do anything right' all the time ) ?

9. Start to behave in a Recless or Escapist way? And start to abuse substances like drugs or alcohol? 

10. Suddenly start having problems with Concentration, Making Decisions & Remembering Things? 

11. Start to have physical pains - like back pain, aching muscles, headaches & stomachaches ( not because you exercised or worked too much or ate something that wasn't fresh - & those pains reapeat for a long time ) ? 

12. Suddenly start to think that people don't like or even hate you, ( although it's not true ) and the 'Whole World is Against You?'.

13. Start to think that 'you only cause trouble to your friends & family - & their lives would be better without you'?

14. Think that 'nothing good will ever happen to you again'? 

15. Start to think that 'your life doesn't make sense & the best thing you can do is ending it'? 

16. Think that 'Nobody can undestand you & that's why they can't help you'?

( If you answered 'Yes' to the last question - Let me tell you That I Do Understand You - & I am Writing This Book to Help You! ) 

( And if you answered 'Yes' to most of the questions listed above - Let's face the facts: You May Suffer from Depression - & the faster you Realize that & get help - the faster you'll come back to your Normal Happy Life! 😃 - & I really Wish You That! 👍 JUST DON'T GIVE UP! :) ... - It's NEVER TOO LATE !  ^_^ )