Part 1: The encounter

A usual day at Phantomhive manor. Everyone is busy with work. Ceil was in his study doing his work. Suddenly Sebastian the demon butler entered into the study with a letter in his hand.
Sebastian gave the letter to his young master and said, " Master this letter has arrived just now. It is from Her Majesty. "
Ceil took the massage and read it. After finishing reading Ceil said, " We have another case in our hand from Her Majesty. Sebastian, prepare a cart to London. " "Yes m'lord", said Sebastian.

After a few minutes Sebastian prepared a horse cart and Ceil and Sebastian off to London.

On the way Ceil told Sebastian about the letter. He said, " There are Indians who are coming to England and doing various crimes which disturbs the Queen. He has been given the task to look into the matter and stop those who are doing this crimes. "
Sebastian smirked and said, " So, her guard dog is going to look for the bone."
Ceil got a little angry and said, "And you're going to be the Queen's guard dog's dog. "
After a some time they reached to there manor in London.  Ceil asked Sebastian to get information on the whereabouts of those Indians who are living in London illegally.
Sebastian said, " Yes,  m'Lord." and set out for search.

In just a few minutes, Sebastian returned with some papers in his hand and they were the details of illegal Indians. Then both of them go to see the situation by themselves.

Ceil and Sebastian were walking in a narrow road whis looked very dirty and rich people doesn't come to this area. There were lots of Indians who were living in slums by the road.

There were many people who hates English men and disgusted by them.  Their eyes were full of hate for English people. So basically when they saw those two they didn't like them. A group of people came to them and told them to leave the place. A woman suddenly came out of nowhere and look at Sebastian and Ceil. She was a very beautiful Indian woman but something about her was not like other Indians.
She was a woman with tame skin but fair than all other Indians. Her hair was long and black but they also had a light shade of blondness . Her eyes were different from others. Surprisingly, her eyes were blue!! All along she was surprisingly beautiful and almost looks like an English woman.

The woman asked them to leave the place. She looked at Sebastian with with a look full of hatred and said, " If you guys don't leave now then I'll cast a curse on you two. " Sebastian was a little amused by her behavior and a little sight of laugh showed on his face. Ceil told Sebastian to go for now because the situation seemed bad.

Sebastian and Ceil returned to the mansion and Sebastian brought Ceil tea.  Ceil asked Sebastian " Had you seen those people? They seemed like they will do something bad to those who go there. " Sebastian grined and said, " Master, did get scared by their look." Ceil looked at Sebastian with a unpleasant look and said, " I didn't wanted to investigate things in this situation. So, let's go there at night and investigate thing calmly. "

Sebastian replied, " Yes, m'Lord. "

At night they again went to that place. This time they went tere hiding. Sebastian was useing his powers to move without being detected by others. It looked like there really were people who could cause those crimes which the Queen mentioned in her letter. When they were investigating they again saw that woman who they meet during day. She was practicing some form of marshal arts and seemed like she was good in it.  Another woman came there saying , " Nisha, Nisha.  There you are. I was looking for you all over the place. Are you again practice marshal arts?"
"Yes I was. I can't always rely on my powers to control people's mind forever.

(Note: this is the same woman who threatened to place curse on them. Her name is Nisha. Hope it isn't difficult for you guys)
( You can use any name if you like. I wanted her to give an Indian name...)

Ceil and Sebastian was hearing thier conversation and Ceil was amused. Ceil asked Sebastian if it was possible and Sebastian  just smiled a little. Actually he was amazed too and became interested in her.

Nisha continued to speak with that woman. " I have to take revenge on him. If I get a slightest power from somewhere then I don't care who it is as long as I can take my revenge for this humiliation. " The woman looked worried and said with a painful look on her face, " If you always say things like that then it will only cause you pain and people around you will always hate you. "

Nisha looked at her and said, " They already hate me. There is no one who could possibly like me ever. I don't care about it anymore. "

Their conversation continued and they got inside a little shabby house.

Ceil told Sebastian that he was tired and that he wanted to go back to home now. Sebastian replied, " Yes, we have already done a lot of investigation tonight. Shall we return now m'Lord? "

When they returned home Ceil told Sebastian, " I am little interested in that girl named Nisha. Maybe she can be usefull. Sebastian,  investigate about that girl. " As always Sebastian replied, " Yes, m'Lord "....

( To be Continued...)

(Friends this my first ever story that I published and I hope you guys like it. I know I said thi was going to be a Sebastian x Reader story and I'm trying to make it into one.  If you have any option about this story, any idea that I can use feel free to say so... I'll try to post  parts in every week... Look forward to it....  I hope i can satisfy you guys......

Oh,  one thing,  I made this story my useing similar plots in Black Butler and with my own fantasies......

                     Published and written by
                              Towhida Moon