Ch6: Daddy Ross

I sat down and Daddy Tristan put the food down on the table.
He helped me up and sat me down across from Daddy Ian.

We sat and ate fruit while my daddies talked about some Juno game they played a couple days ago.

I was in mid bite of a piece of pineapple when someone hugged me from behind.
Hi beautiful Baby Girl.
I squealed in surprise.
Hi Daddy!
He traced his nose up my neck making me shiver in delight.
I could hear his deep chuckle in my head.
Mm. You smell amazing Baby Girl. Did you like playtime last night?
I blushed and nodded my head.
Wes.
I hope so. I'm going to go eat. I'll be back in a bit.
I frowned but nodded my head.

Daddy Ian and Daddy Tristan had both been talking about something while Daddy Ross talked to me.

I continued eating with my Daddies until I was full. Daddy Ian went inside and washed the dishes while Daddy Tristan took me to the Jungle Gym behind the house.

There was a pink and gold slide that was built into a pretty white pink and gold castle.
I squealed and tugged at Daddy's hand.
"Okay Kitten."

We played for what seemed like forever, we went on the slide, swings, seesaw, and played Princess and the Dragon.

Daddy Tristan took me inside and took me a quick bath.

He put black leggings with a grey shirt with a cat face in it and put my hair in a bun.
Then gave me a baba for nap time.

We laid down and I snuggled underneath him.
"You are my Sunshine,
My only Sunshine, You make me happy, When skies are grey, You never know dear, How much I love you so please don't take my Sunshine away."

Soon I fell asleep to the sound of my Daddy's beautiful voice.

As I lay in my bed I run through the dream I just had.

Soon I roll onto my side and open my eyes. Daddy Ross is standing in the door frame with a glass of red something watching me.

He smiles and walks over to my bed and sets the glass down on the table by my bed.

"Hi Baby Girl. How'd you sleep?"

I yawn and rub my eyes.

"It was goo, How you sleep?"