Ch10: A Mark.

After Tristan left I got off of my bed and found the remote to the T.V.
I went on Netflix and put on Gilmore Girls.

I walked over to the rose gold and gold mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of apple juice. I went back to my bed and layed down.

About halfway through my fourth episode my bedroom door opened and a shirtless Ross walked in wearing nothing but sweatpants.
I smiled at him as a hello and he smiled back before crawling into my bed next to me.
"What are we watching?"

I smiled and layed my head on a pillow.
"Gilmore Girls"
He chuckled and kissed my head.
"You are such a princess. What episode?"
I looked at him and played with a curl of his hair.
"This is episode 4."
He nodded his head and kisses my nose.
"You really wanna go ahead with this?"
I nodded causing him to smile.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close.
"You look so gorgeous. So fuckable."
I smiled as he kissed my neck causing a small moan to pass my lips.

He hovered above me while kissing my neck. His tounge slipped over my sweet spot.
"Ahh, Ross, Mmm"
He grinned and attacked my lips.
His waist was between my legs where a pounding lust took over and I could feel the press of his hard King Parts against my Kitten Parts.

He pulled away from the kiss and kissed my neck.
"I'm gonna mark you now."
I nodded my head and pulled his hair.
"Mm, Please!"
He grinned and scraped his fangs against my sweet spot.
Suddenly he bit down, there was a twinge of pain but a butt load of pleasure.
"Nga! Uhhh Ohhh
Mmmm"
I couldn't tell if he was sucking or  injecting but I knew it felt good.

I don't know how long we stayed like that but when he pulled away I moaned and he licked my mark. He kissed my lips and picked me up.
"You look so pretty with my mark."
I smiled and hung onto his neck.
He walked into the bathroom and sat me on the counter in front of the mirror.

Right were he bit me the word "Ross" was engraved in black cursive italics.
I smiled and kissed him.
"Its beautiful."
He smiled and licked my mark sending a wave of pleasure through my body.
"Now, Nobody can take you away from me."
He picked me back up and sat me on the bed. He went to my fridge and grabbed to bottles of Pepsi and a bag of Hot Cheetos.

We layed in my bed eating snacks and ended up watch Attack On Titans until 5 and I fell asleep.
I definitely ship Ereri. Levi and Eren are so cute together!