Ch11: Late Night Heats.

A/N:
I know you guys like the story and want frequent updates but can you do me a favor and stop asking for updates? I promised you guys I would update every 3 days and if I have a chapter ready before then I will but I would never leave you hanging for more then 3 days. It makes me worry and feel uncomfortable when someone ask me to update and I end up rushing on the chapter and I hate that. I don't wanna be a jerk to those who don't and make update periods longer or say that the more you ask the longer it takes do please don't make me. I would really appreciate if you could just wait. It's New Year's and I promised I would update today but you have to remember I'm a human too. I have a family that I have to look after.
Sorry for such a long Authors Note I just needed to let you guys know.
Enjoy.

I woke up sometime during the night to the sound of water running in the bathroom.
I yawned and stretched before getting up and walking to the bathroom.
"Daddy?"
He turned to me and smiled.
"Hey Baby, Wanna jump in?"
I smiled and began slipping out of my clothes.
I crawled into the tub next to Ross and smiled.
"Hi Ross"
He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Hey Bell. Wanna know a secret?'
I raised a brow at him.
"Hmm?"
He smiled and kissed my nose.
"I prefer you calling me Ross. You don't have to if you don't wanna..."
I smiled as he shied away, even my Daddies get shy.
"Okay, Ross."
He smiled and hugged me.

I laid my head against his chest and let him bathe us both since I'm too much of a princess to bathe myself.
Yup.

When he finished he took us both out and wrapped me up in a towel before wrapping a towel around his waist.
He picked me up and walked to my room.

After dressing me in a pretty light pink sweatshirt with a black heart outlined and dark grey leggings. He put my hair into a bun and put white ankle socks on my feet.

He put on some black sweat pants and took me downstairs. We went into a room I hadn't been in yet and I smiled.
There was a gigantic screen and lots of bean bags thrown around. There was a popcorn bar and a soda fountain.

Ross sat me on a set of bean bags and handed me Luna before walking into a little booth and disappearing for a moment. Right before he walked out the screen began playing the opening to Jack And The CooCooClock Heart.
I squealed and began watching the movie.

Soon Ross sat next to me and handed me a sippy cup of lemonade, yum, and a little bag of popcorn.

I ended up falling asleep mid-movie in Ross's arms with a bag of popcorn in my hand...

"Hmm"
I woke up as hot chills ran through my body.
Oh no.
I try moving but the fiery chills run along my spine causing me to freeze.
I look around in search of Ross and don't see him as I notice I'm in his room.
My throat scratches and my eyes begin to water and relentless whines escape me.
From my Kitten parts there's a lewd rough pounding sensation and a mix of pain. My boobies feel as though even the smallest breeze can kill me.

Moment by moment the fire intensifies and finally I'm able to cry out too Ross.
"Ross!"
Suddenly I hear a muffled voice and something icy touching my face, whilst putting out and calming some of the fire.
"Baby Girl, it's time."
A recognizable voice whispers in my ear, his breathe chilling and calming the fires around my neck and ear.

He tugs at my clothes and suddenly I'm naked.
Ice hands grab onto my boobs and I moan out at the relief and pleasure.
He places his body between my legs and sucks a nipple into his mouth.
"Ngah! Rooss!"
He licks and nips softly causing me to arch in pleasure.
He repeats the same on the other but soon the fires begin to return and I cry out.
"R-Ross!"
He moves lower while kissing my stomach.
I gasp when I feel a surge of pleasure and relief come from my Kitten Parts.
The feeling gets more intense and I realize that Ross is licking my Kitten Parts.
"Mmm, Ross, Ah"
Almost immediately after I moan his name his tounge enters inside me.
I wriggle and moan as the fires retreat.
My hands move down and hold onto his hair.
"Ah, R-Ross, pl-pleas-Ah!"

My body jerks when he softly bites my button.
He kisses my inner thigh before pushing a finger into me, which was slightly uncomfortable but not painful.
He moves it around and pressed against my insides.
He moved his body up and began kissing and licking my mark.
His finger pressed on a certain spot causing me to scream and moan.
"Ah! Ross! Mm, Fu-fudge!"
He chuckled and eased a second finger inside of me.
It was a little painful and I could feel myself stretch.
His fingers began pounding into that one spot making me scream.

  He put a third finger into me causing me to whine but he leaned down and kissed me softly.
"I know Baby, but it's almost gone. There's only a little bit more to go."

After a couple minutes I was a moaning mess and tiny fires sparked back up again.
He pulled all his fingers out of me and licked them causing me to shudder.
He pulled off his shirt and I reached out and touched his toned stomach and traced his V-Line with my finger making him shudder.

He smirked and began pulling of his sweat pants slowly making me whine at him.
"Patience little one."
I growled at him but a tear swelled in my eye when the fires came back 10 times worse.
"Ross! Please! It hurts!"
He frowned but kept going.

I couldn't really see anymore because of the pain and tears but I felt his lips kiss mine and something against my Kitten Parts.
Slowly it was pushed into me causing me to whimper in pain but the fires began to leave.
"Owwww"
He kissed my mark and waves of pleasure ran through me.
"I know, I'm sorry Baby."
I realized it was only the tip.
He's thick...

I held onto his back for dear life.
Once he was fully in he stood still and let me adjust.
After a couple minutes the pain resided and he began moving.

I let out little moans but when he hit that spot I screamed.
He smirked and abused that spot with every thrust growing harder and faster.
"Ross!"
My body shook as I came on my Daddy.

My walls tightened around him and his thrust became sloppier until he stopped and I felt something warm inside me.
He layed on top of me rolled over and I layed on top of his chest with him still inside me.

We both layed there gaining our breathe.
After a couple minutes we both had our breathing regulated and he began running his hand through my loose hair.
"You okay Baby?"
I smiled and nodded with my eyes still closed.
"Can I go to sleep?"
He kissed my forehead.
"Yes Baby. Yes."