One-shot 1

Dick was sleeping until he was having a nightmare. He started screaming for Bruce. "Tata! Ajuta-ma!" (Dad! Help me!) Bruce wasn't coming since he was with a girl.

  "Tata!" He yelled and Alfred heard. He came running and tried waking him up. "Master Richard! Wake up!" He tried until Dick woke. He cried and buried into Alfred. "Mom and Dad fell.." He said and cried hard.

  "I know, but your here. I'm here and.." Alfred stopped when he saw Dick asleep, he smiled and tucked him in but he stayed. He was supposed to leave in the morning to see an old friend, now he stayed to watch Master Richard.

---------------------

  Dick woke up to find a note to his door. It was from Alfred saying he was gone and that he made breakfast.

  Dick got up and stayed in his pj's, he wore black sweats and a grey long sleeve. He slid down the railing of the stairs and saw a lady wearing a shirt and pants of Bruce. "Who are you?" He asked and she looked at him with a glare.

   She had long curly brown hair, tan skin, and blue eyes. "I'm Quinn, I'm Bruce's girlfriend." She said and Dick snorted. All girls are gone by five minuets.

  "Dick." He said and she gasped. "How dare you?" She said and Dick rolled his eyes. "I'm Dick, its my name." He said and she glared. Bruce came out and Dick smiled. "Morning Dad." He said but Bruce kissed Quinn and Dick gagged at them. He found muffins and took two, he ate them while Bruce was getting things heated.

   Dick decided to teach a lesson and yelled, "Take the smoochy party and take it to your room!" Bruce let go and Quinn flipped him off and Dick got cocky and gave her two birds, Bruce saw him and he gave a sheepish grin and Bruce glared and Dick grabbed his muffins and ran.

----------------

  Dick was at school and it was snowing hard. He was outside reading until some bullies came. "Falling Grayson!" They shouted and he tuned them out. He let them call him names and waited till the bell rang and then he would go home.

   He was being punched in the gut until the bell rang and he fell to the ground. He would take down the bullies but he would hurt them too much so he had to let them. He called Bruce and it went to voicemail.

   He tried twenty times until his phone died. He was stuck here in the snow.

---------------

  It was eight at night and he was shivering. His nose was red and he had snow all over him, he could be a snowman. Dick was wearing jeans and a jacket so it wasn't warm.

  A teacher saw him and shouted in shock. "Grayson?" She asked and he gave a smile which crack with snow. She helped him get inside and all the ladies in the office cooed and smothered him with blankets and tried getting him warm.

  "Why didn't you call Mr. Wayne?" Mrs. Pearl asked and Dick didn't want to get Bruce in trouble, even if he was mad at him. "My phone died." He said and Mrs. Pearl gave him her phone. "Here, try mine." She said and Dick said thank you and tried.

   He dialed Barry's number and he picked up. "Hello?" He asked and Dick sighed relived. "Bruce, I'm at school. When can you get here?" Dick asked and knew Barry would understand why he pretended Barry was Bruce. "I'm coming right now Dickie! Don't worry! I'm there in a flash!" He said and hung up. "He's coming." Dick said and they all smiled.

   Barry was there since he ran and Dick saw him outside. "He's here, thank you helping me." He said to everyone but Mrs. Pearl shook her head. "Don't move, we have to talk to him." She said and Dick paled more than he was usually.