One-shot 4

"Nightwing behind you!" Red Hood yelled as he he was about to save his brother from being stabbed from a bad guy.

  Nightwing spun around and elbowed the guy in the face and knocked him out.

  "Don't worry Little Wing! I'm capable of handling myself." Nightwing said to Red Hood who was taking on two guys with swords.

  "You almost got stabbed don't tell me not to worry!" Red Hood yelled and Nightwing gave a joyous grin. "I knew you cared!" Nightwing teased and Red Hood snorted at Nightwing's comment.

"Your a mother hen. Don't give me instance and not expect me to not give them back." Red Hood retorted and threw a brick at a ninja guy and Nightwing scoffed. "I'm not a mother hen!" He said and punched a guy like a normal thing...actually it was if your apart of the Bat family.

  "Nightwing you put mother hens to shame. If me and the others are sick you go bat crazy." Red Hood said and Nightwing sighed happily as he took out half of the bad guys.

  "These guys are out of the question. Now let's finish up cause this is getting boring." Nightwing said and took out his escrima sticks and attacked more graceful than a gazelle and deadlier than a wolf.

  "Stop showing off!" Red Hood joked as Nightwing flipped over a bad guy and did a crazy move and knocked him out. "What? Be a better fighter than you?" Nightwing teased and they finished up.

  Red Hood made his way to his brother and smiled under his mask. "Funny. Now let's get home before–" Nightwing interrupted and yelled, "Get down Red!"

  Red Hood got down as his brother used him as a springe trap and flipped over him and stopped a bad guy in black with a sword about to stab Red Hood.

  Red Hood watched as Nightwing battled what looked to be a  higher level ninja. Red Hood was tempted to shoot the guy until he just crept up behind the guy and knocked him out.

  "Thanks Little Wing. But I had that–" Nightwing stopped as his brother instincts awakened and he turned to see a ninja try to stab Red Hood from behind.

  Nightwing widened his eyes and him our of the way. "RED HOOD!" Nightwing yelled and Red Hood watched as Nightwing took the blow.

  The ninja stabbed Nightwing in his side with the sword and Red Hood just stood there shocked until he took his rage out on the man and made sure he would be in a body cast.

  Nightwing fell on his back and Red Hood woke from his trance and kneeled by Nightwing. "Dick?! Can you hear me?!" Red Hood asked frantically. Thank goodness no one heard since Red Hood used Nightwing name.

  "Ow...is it just me or did swords get sharper?" Nightwing tried to joke bit spit up blood. Red Hood tried to not cry under his mask. Red Hood did nor cry....unless it was family.

  Red Hood couldn't focus as he felt wet things sliding down his face and blurring his vision. "Batman! Nightwings down! I need your help!" Red Hood shouted into Nightwings comm to Batman.

  "What happened?!" Batman asked over the comm and Red Hood took a shaky breath. "A bad guy stabbed Nightwing in his side and I don't know if I can pull it out without making loose more blood." Red Hood said and placed his hands on Nightwings side oozing with blood.

  Red Hood couldn't hear Batman as he gasped and tried not to break into a panic attack as the older man with the sword in him freaking smiles.

  "D-Don't worry L-Little Wing...Your gonna be fine.." Nightwing tried saying and Red Hood wanted to punch the older man. "You idiot, I'm not scared for myself. I'm scared for you." Red Hood said and Nightwing smiled and grasped Red Hoods hand.