One-shot 5

Dick was in Jason's apartment holding an ice pack to his face cause Jason punched him hard. 

  He deserved he guessed. With faking your death and all and having your family mourn you for seven months....yeah, he deserved it.

  "You crazy-stupid-idiot-moronic-jerk-piece of crap! Do you know how that broke us?! Do you know Steph and Cass sobbed into my arms?! Do you know that Tim sobbed into my arms?! Freaking Damian broke! He looked up to you! He told me he wished he died with you! The kid broke down on his knees crying! I had to comfort him for months!" Jason yelled and Dick clenched his fist into a tight ball of guilt.

  "I mourned you....I thought I lost you...." Jason said quietly and Dick widened his eyes at Jason who silently cried.

  "Jay, I'm so sorry-" Jason glared daggers at Dick and jabbed a finger into Dicks chest hard.

  "YOU DON'T GET TO BE SORRY! I MOURNED YOU FOR SEVEN MONTHS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE! I THOUGHT I LOST MY BROTHER! I COMFORTED EVERYONE BUT I DIDN'T GET THE COMFORT BECAUSE BRUCE WAS TOO BUSY PLAYING SPY WITH YOU AS HE LIED TO US ABOUT YOUR DEATH! ALFRED WAS CLEANING EVERYTHING BECAUSE HE COULDN'T TAKE THE PAIN OF 'LOOSING A GRANDSON'! TIM WAS SEARCHING EVERYWHERE THINKING YOU COULD BE ALIVE AND DAMIAN?! HE LOCKED HIMSELF IN YOUR ROOM CRYING AND SOBBING AS I WENT TO EVERYONE AND COMFORTED THEM! DAMIAN WAS BROKEN!"

  Dick stared speechless and felt tears slipping out. Jason was shaking with rage but also with sadness.

  "I thought I lost you..." Jason started crying and threw himself into Dicks arms. Dick instantly wrapped his arms around Jason and started crying too. "Did I mention you don't get to cry?" Jason said into Dick's shoulder.

  "I missed you all everyday. Everyday I wanted to come home and wrap you all up and love you. I was pained when I couldn't. I wanted nothing else but to see you guys. To hear your voices. To see you all. It was so painful not being able too. I love you all so much and it pained me." Dick said and Jason sobbed uncontrollably.

  "You idiot. I-I c-could've helped you. We a-all could've." Jason cried and Dick stroked his hair like if he was eight. "I know and I wish I had you all by my side. I wanted you all because I can trust you all. I wanted you to be by my side Jason because I trust you with my life and that goes with everybody. But I wanted you because you would've understand why I did that. You are my brother, my best friend. Nothing could ever change."

  Jason cries harder and Dick and him were on their knees crying into each other.

  "Your sappy-mushy-moronic....but your my brother and I wouldn't change that." Jason said and looking Dick in the eye. "You may be older but that doesn't mean I can't tell you what to do. Like how to never fake your death and not die ever. I can't loose you another time. If I did....I wouldn't know what to do." Jason said and Dick smiled sadly.

  "You know, did I ever tell you the story about two brothers who may fight but loved each other?" Dick asked and Jason scoffed knowing he was talking about them. "No." Jason deadpanned and Dick chuckled.

  "Well there were two brothers. One older and one slightly younger.  The oldest left the nest and the second took his place, the oldest one wasn't happy at first but later he realized how much he loved the younger boy like a brother. And that's what they became. The younger one looked up to the oldest and the oldest would always watch out for him cause the youngest couldn't ever stop getting in trouble. But, one day the youngest dies and the oldest is so heart broken that he couldn't get out of bed and cried every night until the youngest came back different. The youngest wasn't really himself as the oldest remembered but the oldest pushed that aside. The oldest didn't care that his brother was different, he just wanted his baby brother and that's what he got. But the oldest had one thing to say to the youngest that he never did yet." Dick stopped to take a break and Jason smiled small.

  "What did the oldest want to say?" Jason asked and Dick smiled.

  "He wanted to say that he loved his brother so much that he would die for him. And that he was is so proud of his brother. The oldest always hugged and wanted his family was because he lost his parents and didn't want to loose the family he got. Because the family he got was everything he needed. He wasn't sure how the family felt but he knew that he loved them and he loves his brother." Dick said and Jason laughed a watery laugh.

  "There was one thing the oldest didn't know." Jason said and Dick frowned confused and asked, "What?"

  "That his family loves him and that his brother loves him with everything. And that his brother was lost without him, the one who helped him and was there when he needed to be stitched up. When he needed a place to sleep. When he needed a shoulder to cry on. That's why he loves his brother so much. It's because his brother is always there and he gets to spend every moment with him. He is grateful and honored to call him brother."

  Now Dick sobbed into Jason's shoulder and said, "T-Thats the sweetest thing you ever said to me." Jason chuckled and buried his face into Dicks shoulder and gripped his shirt.

  "Don't ever die. Don't you ever." Jason said and Dick laughed. "I'll try not to, I can't control the future." Dick said and Jason sighed. "Good enough for me." Jason curled up into Dicks lap like he was eight and Dick comforted him. Jason was getting the comfort he deserves.

  "I love you Dick." Jason said as he felt Dick stroke his hair. "I love you too, Little Wing." Dick smiled as Jason hummed happily and slept.

  Dick sighed as he realized he would have to carry Jason.

  Dick slowly got up and bridal style carried Jason to his room. "Dang Jay. Your heavier than Bruce." Dick teased to the sleeping figure of his brother.

  "M' not that heavy..." Jason grumbled and Dick chuckled at how Jason sounded like he was three. Dick laid Jason down in his bed and tucked him in.

  Dick exhaled heavily as he was released of his brothers weight. Jason wasn't big, not at all, just that he has muscles and long limbs so it should really hard carrying him.

  Dick went to the closet Jason had and pulled a blankets out and shuffles back to the couch. Dick used a cushion to use as a pillow and fell asleep.

------------

  Man. I really need to start updating more.

  I dyed my hair last night! I have my brown hair on top still but then it fades into red then black at my ends and it's cool!

  I hope you all had an awesome weekend-(ugh, I sound like one of those teachers)-and.....

  Lava you!