One-shot 8

Family Dinner Part: 2

                 *************

  Alfred should've known better from the other family dinners, but he just wanted a nice dinner.

  "Alfred, I think this a bad idea. Barry, Oliver, Clark, and Diana are coming. Remember the​ last time?" Bruce asked with a horrified shudder.

  Alfred pushed the terrifying memories away and said, "At least Clark is bulletproof so one good thing happens if Jason shoots him. . .again."

  Bruce wanted to sob in his hands.

                     ************

  "Welcome Masters Barry, Oliver, Clark, and Diana." Alfred greeted the Leaguers.

  "Hey Alfred!" Barry zoomed in and greeted the butler with a cheery yet terrifies smile.

  Diana never been to a Wayne family dinner so she didn't understand the silent looks all the men were having.

  It was like they were saying goodbye in a secret way. Huh, weird. Its just a dinner.

  "I'MMA KILL YA YOU SHORT, ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL, BRATTY, MONSTER!"

  "FATHER SAID NO MORE GUNS AFTER YOU TRIED TO SHOOT CLARK LAST TIME!"

  Diana paled as she watched Jason run after Damian who was carrying an armful of guns.

  "Don't ask."Clark said simply as Diana was about to ask.

  Barry suppressed a shudder and Oliver coiled up. "We never speak of it. . .never." Barry hissed, terrified.

  Dick walked out and saw his aunt and uncles.

  "Hi guys! Its good seeing you! I thought after last time you wouldn't come back. . .Aunt Diana, you came. Don't worry, you'll be remembered as a hero." Dick said seriously, like he was about to go to war.

  Diana paled and looked at Alfred and them to get an explanation but only to get sorrow looks.

  "What's going on?" Diana asked, with a tint of fear. "Something I wished you would never have to face." Dick said and then they all heard;

  "YOU CAN'T GET MEEEE! I'LL HAVE YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT!"

  "BRING IT BI–!"

  "NO CUSSING JAY!"

  Dick face palmed as he heard his three brothers.

  "I guess Tim survived the last dinner. Strong boy." Oliver said wistfully. Clark nodded and Barry hummed in agreement.

  Diana was lost. What was with these guys? They were acting like something bad was going to happen.

  Damian, Jason, and Tim came running in and stood in front of Dick like he was their leader.

  "Damian won't give me my gun!"

  "Jay won't stop cussing!"

  "Father said no more guns!"

  Dick sighed and rubbed his head. Everyday it was like this.

  "The guns. Again." Barry said horrified and hid behind Clark. Oliver patted Barry's shoulder.

  "You have to stay strong Barry. Do it for Wally." Oliver urged and Barry nodded.

  "What's going on?" Diana whimpered.

  "Too much." Clark said dramatically.

  "Alright. I have a solution." Dick declared as he has enough with his brothers.