Slade part: 1

"Nightwing! What's going on, are you okay?!" Robin shouted in his comm. Nightwing chuckled at his younger brother even though he was too far away.

"Hang on Robin! Your all the way across two blocks away from me! I'm coming-OOF!" Nightwing felt a body slammed into him and they tumbled along the rooftop of a building.

Nightwing got up and froze at who he saw.

Deathstroke.

"What are you doing here Slade?" Nightwing hissed and Deathstroke laughed mockingly at Nightwing.

"What you don't remember? When your teammates were undercover and I found out about it but you knew and you came to promising me you'll become my apprentice if I didn't tell on them." Deathstroke said and Nightwing paled.

He forgot.

"Can't you see I'm busy? Can we take this talk about, I don't know how about never?" Nightwing said and Deathstroke laughed. "Your funny if you think I won't let you get away. I'll kill all your friends and that annoying Robin you were supposed to meet." Nightwing tensed at the threat.

"Your not gonna kill them. Not unless..." Nightwing clenched his fists and Deathstroke smirked as Nightwing surrendered. "I'll come if you only let my friends and family live." Nightwing said and Deathstroke smiled menacingly.

"Of course. Let's go, but first. Change into this, you are no longer Nightwing. You are my apprentice." Deathstroke threw a suit of black and Nightwing caught it.

Nightwing went behind a wall and changed. He took his mask off and sighed. He placed his Nightwing uniform, mask, and escrima sticks in a pile where he knew Robin would look.

Dick placed his comm on the pile and walked back out to see Deathstroke waiting. "Catch." Deathstroke tossed a mask to Dick who caught it.

The mask was just all black. "What's this for?" Dick asked and Deathstroke grabbed something behind him and said, "Your stealthy so the black suit is for you. Also this is for you. You know how to use it and I expect you to use it soon." Deathstroke tossed what he had to Dick and Dick caught it and it felt heavy to him.

It was a sheathed katana.

Dick knew he couldn't fight cause Slade would kill his family....

Dick slide the strap on and tightened it where it fit and gripped the mask in his hands shaking. "Let's go my apprentice." Deathstroke went to leave until someone came barreling onto the rooftop and took their weapons out and stood protectively in front of Dick.

It was Jason in his Red Hood suit.

"What are you doing here?!" Dick hissed and Red Hood aimed his gun at Deathstroke's head and said, "What are you doing is more like it! What do you want with my brother?!" Hood thundered and Deathstroke laughed.

"He made a promise that he'll become my apprentice if I didn't tattle his friends out. It's time to own up." Deathstroke said and Red Hood snarled like a ballistic animal. "You won't touch him! I'll stop you before you get near him!" Red Hood threatened.

"I'll blow the whole block if you don't let us leave. Make your choice, also, I'll kill your Young Justice." Deathstroke said and Dick squeezed his eyes shut. "Get out of here." Dick said and Red Hood roared with anger.

"Are you crazy?! We can figure-" Dick interrupted Red Hood and said, "You have to leave. We can't risk the threat."

Dick faced Jason who was shaking with anger. Dick pulled him into a hug and Jason whispered, "I'll find you. I promise you and I'll get you out."