0- Meet The Stars [Prologue]

[The events depicted in this book are fictitious. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. No infringement of pre-existing copyright is intended. (c) 2014 @sebLarry. All rights reserved.]

I can still remember every word been said that day, every single moment of the meeting that marked and changed my life forever. How could I forget the start of the most important event that ever occurred in my life? How could I forget the very first time our destinies crossed?

“Styles, Harold,” I heard the doctor’s call and I stood up to walk towards his office.

“Out of my way, chubby,” Louis said when he met me on his way out from the nursery room. He bumped my forehead with his fist and right there, I needed a reminder of how or why I have befriended him in the first place. Oh, right! Major crushes lead to the best kind of friendships or, at least, in this case.

“Mr. Harry Styles in the flesh,” the young doctor said leaning his hand to shake mine, “Nice meeting you,” he greeted me as I sat in front of him.

“Nice meeting you too,” I answered with no emotion. I just hated these examinations cause I knew exactly what I would hear.

Asthma? Yes. Are you taking your vitamins? Yes. Are you taking care of your alimentation? Yes.

Nothing new has happened, except for the fact that our old doctor was missing, the nice lady who knew us enough to save us from the awkward interrogation. My sex life was already out there in the magazines but I still didn’t feel comfortable explaining how far from reality it all was.

A few minutes later I was free to go and I stumbled my way to the conference room, I hated being late cause I didn’t want to miss a single topic. They could be agreeing to add fifty more dates to our already long enough tour. None of them ever paid attention to what Olivia had to say, they just agreed to every one of her propositions and I had to be the one to fix their mistake.

“How was it?” Liam asked way too interested in my examination and I couldn’t believe that after almost three years, we were still playing the same game.

“8.75,” I answered proudly. I don’t know how Zayn convinced the new guy but he agreed to give us an overall rate to our medical condition, just like our previous doctor did.

“I might be the oldest but I’m still the healthiest,” Louis greeted himself shaking his arms in the air, celebrating his victory.

“Shut up, I won last time,” Liam groaned and I couldn’t help but laugh at the whole situation. It didn’t matter how big we’ve gotten in these past years, we were still the same stupid kids we always have been.

“Shut up, weren’t you the one who’s missing a kidney or something?”

“Louis!” Zayn shot him a warning look, “Remind me why we have to do this so often, wasn’t the last time like three months ago?”

“Cause your bodies are worth million of euros and I’m responsible for them,” said Olivia as she walked into the room, looking as stunning as every day since I met her. It didn’t matter how early or late it was, she always gave away the vibe of strength and power.

“Tea for you two,” she handled the hot cups to Zayn and Liam not without getting a kiss on her cheek first, “Water for Tomlinson and a latte for you,” she said to me and I gave her the kiss she seemed to need before she kicked off every one of our meetings.

“I’m glad to have you all back home, boys. Promotions went more than well, the studio is really happy about it and it looks like we have accomplished every goal we set for this year,” she stopped to take a zip of her coffee.