2- Meet The Twins

The President grabbed a remote from his desk and turned the flat screen on, he entered a password and a shot from the lobby showed on the fancy looking TV. We glanced at each other, amazed by the technology displaying in front of our eyes.

“Cool, just like Big Brother,” Louis mumbled.

“More like Big Father,” Veronica blinked an eye to him, squeezing his dad’s shoulders.

None of us said a single word; we just stared at the screen for a few minutes before a heavyset woman walked to the main entrance. It was time to finally meet the twins.

“She is Antonia, their nanny,” the President told us with his eyes fixated on the TV.

“She was actually my nanny too. You will get to meet her later, she is a part of the family by now,” Veronica continued his father’s explanation as the lady opened the door.

She’s so mean but I gotta love it and I just can’t let her go,” a funny looking blonde slid his way into the house while singing enthusiastically. He dropped his backpack in the middle of the hall and danced around the nanny, moving his hips to the beats of the song, “I’m so whipped on her tinny little. She’s a tempting animal-”

“Niall!” the lady cut him off making him giggle.

“We haven’t even released that song yet,” said Liam, a bit surprised.

“It got leaked a few months ago,” Zayn explained and I nodded cause I was aware of the fact.

“I think your son is a pirate, Mr President,” Louis commented and we automatically turned to the President to see his reaction.

“Just be sure to keep it a secret, that piece of information could cost me a few votes,” the man joked making us sigh in relief.

“You are going to pay for this, you little prick!” a blonde girl, covered in blue paint, yelled as she entered the house.

“Hannah, what happened?”

“Not only he ruined my work but also my brand new shirt, I hate you!” Hannah’s high pitch was definitely scary.

“I didn’t mean to,” Niall pouted to the lady, who kissed his forehead in return.

“I know you didn’t, honey.”

“What? I clearly warned him that the painting was still fresh. He did it on purpose, Antonia! He is trying to ruin my birthday,” she yelled as she ran to the stairs.

“Niall, go wash your hands and meet your father at his desk, he is waiting for you,” the lady said as she followed the young girl.

“What? Dad is here?”

I was so excited and curious to see not only what his reaction would be, but also what he looked like from close. The President stood up to receive his son, who was taking longer than expected. Niall finally opened the door and as soon as his eyes met mine, his jaw dropped.

“MOTHERFUCKER!” he yelled making us all laugh. His eyes were so widened as he was standing still with his hands glued to the doorknob.

“Niall, your mouth!” his father warned him. Niall looked down to the floor, trying to cover his blushed cheeks. It was kind of adorable to see him standing there not knowing what to do.

“Come on, get inside,” the President told him with a grin and the boy slowly walked to his father.

“Thank you, dad,” he whispered loud enough for me to catch it. I restrained myself from expressing how cute I found the fact that he thanked his father for inviting us over.