7- Meet Us At The Edge Of The Cliff

My nose buried inside his hair, breathing into his unforgettable scent. My arm wrapped around his waist, pressing my body against his own. Trying not to ever let go of the feeling I had every time I felt him so close. I kissed his bare shoulder and rubbed my lips against his skin. His smooth white skin sent shivers all the way down to my spine and I caressed his hair before I woke him up. He turned around and opened his eyes to stare at mine. Blues into greens. I knew my baby was right there, next to me, onto me, all over me.

That was the first night I dreamed of Niall. It didn’t take too long though because it happened only during the first night I slept after meeting him. How many other dreams of him would come along? I had no idea back then but now, I know.

“Harry?” I felt a hand gently rock my body to wake me up, “Harry?” he repeated again with the thick Irish accent I was already able to recognize. I immediately opened my eyes to check if it was just a part of the dream I was having but it wasn’t. Niall was there, inside of my room, staring at me.

By the clarity behind the curtains I could tell it was already the next day. I squinted my eyes to adjust at the amount of light and he was still there, smiling at me. Quickly, that image became my favorite first thing to see in the morning.

“Sorry,” he fidgeted with his hands, “Do you need more time to sleep?”

“I guess I’m fine,” I lied. Of course I needed more sleep but I wasn’t going to spend my last day there inside the bed, at least not without Niall.

“What is this?” Louis complained from his bed. By the sound of his voice I could tell he was still half asleep.

“Nothing,” I rushed to answer and I turned to Niall again, who was smiling even wider, “What is it?”

“I can see the crack of his butt from here,” he whispered, trying not to laugh, “I wish I could take a picture. It would make me very popular on Tumblr.”

“Don’t stare at his butt,” I rolled my eyes, half jealous half amused.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to,” he excused himself but I could tell he was struggling not to do so and I couldn’t be the one to blame him because it used to be hard for me too.

I freed myself from the blankets and stretched my arms. I peeked from the corner of my eyes to see he was staring at my body. He looked so uncomfortable and I was definitely enjoying it, “Pass my shirt,” I decided to put an end to his awkwardness. He did so and I took a little while longer to put it on just to enjoy the way his eyes were scrolling through my naked torso. I stood up and saw the way his eyes immediately went to stare at my crotch. What?

“Oh,” he covered his eyes, “I’m sorry,” he said and quickly turned around.

“What is it?” I looked down to see the tent that was formed in my lower half.

“I’ll wait for you outside,” he left the room as fast as he could.

I grabbed a pillow to cover my embarrassment but it was too late, “Shit,” I cursed out loud.

“Harold!” Louis complained again, “What time is it?”

“Too early,” I told him before I even checked the clock, “It’s seven am,” I said more to myself. It was probably the first Saturday of my life that I was awake so early, “Go back to sleep,” I demanded.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and tried to fix my hair before I left the room, not without checking my looks on the mirror first. Good enough.

I opened the door to find Niall sitting on the floor, “Hey,” he greeted me.

“Hey back at you,” I replied with my usual husky morning voice and he laughed at me, “What are you laughing at?”