5. Later in the years

8 years later.

" Hey Tae!" Takeo's best friend yelled from a distance. Takeo laugh at his friend.

" Hey Seth." Takeo greeted back.

" You know what day it is right?" Seth said happily.

" Of course I do. How would I forget it's our friendship day, from where we met each other my first day of school here." Takeo said. Seth nodded and jumped up and down like a little child on Christmas day. Takeo swears he is a kid at heart. He was. They walked to school like always. They talked, laugh, joked like they do.

At the lockers Seth waited on Takeo to get his math books so they could head to class.

" So we who do you like Tae?" Seth said leaning against the lockers with his eyes close.

" No one to be honest," Takeo said plainly. Seth opened one eye and looked at him tilting his head a little.

" You have to have interest in someone here, there is a lot of girls...or guys whichever you prefer," Takeo sighed. " There is no one here I can relate to or anything. So, I mean why date in the first place, plus I am not the most popular person here Seth,"

Seth knew he had a point. But he was glad he wasn't into anyone. That means he and Takeo would stay friends and no drama. There is enough drama in the school to deal with anyway.

" Why do you care?" Takeo asked. Seth did not here him because he was spaced out over thinking. " Seth!" Takeo yelled out.

" What, oh, yeah. I care because you are my best friend and I should know, plus I wanted to know," Takeo laughed at his response. The bell rang, and they were late.

" Crap, we're late, come on," Seth said quickly.

" What are we going to say?" takeo said while quickly walking.

" I will just say that you dropped your books so i helped you pick them up." Seth told Takeo. Takeo nodded even though he hated lying about it, but he did not want a detention.

They opened the door to Mrs. Coraline's room and walked in.

" You're late!" Mrs. Coraline said strictly.