10 The ending

After eating some pizza they went back upstairs. They played some games for a while. After a few rounds of Mortal Kombat they went to bed.

A few weeks later it was a rainy day, Takeo and Seth were in school eating lunch.

Every time Seth tried to put his arm around Takeo he would flinched. Seth needed to know why. " Tae what's wrong?" Takeo looked at Seth. " What do you mean what's wrong?"

Seth now knew something is wrong. " You keep flinching you never flinch. Plus you make it so obvious," Seth started to get mad because he knows something or someone was hurting him.

Seth grabbed Takeo's arm and pulled up Takeo sleeve.

He knew it someone was hurting him. He had bruises and hand marks all up his arm.

Now Seth was really mad. " Who did this?!" Seth demanded harshly.

" I don't want to say here," Takeo mumbled.

" Well you are coming to my house tonight because you are going to tell me Takeo hura!" Seth demanded. Takeo nodded knowing he was going to have to. Takeo could tell Seth was mad when he said Takeo's full name.

Hours went by and school was over. Seth wanted for Takeo by his locker. When takeo got his bookbag Seth pulled out a umbrella and they started walking.

When they made it to Seth's house, They put their things down. " Take that shirt off," Seth demanded.

Takeo did as he was told and held the shirt tightly.

Seth stared. " oh my gosh, Who did this to you?" Seth said breathless.

There were bruises, hand marks, and cuts.

" Father," Takeo mumbled.

" I am going to kill that man, you didn't deserve any of this!" Seth yelled.

" You can not do anything, If he finds out I told you he will hurt me more," Takeo explained. Seth frowned and calmed down, he did not want anything to happen to him.

" Why don't we run to the cops show them these marks and stuff, and get him put in jail?" Seth wondered.

" I can't do that he is my father." Takeo stated.

" Well would your father hit you and abuse you like this?" Seth yelled scaring Takeo. " Sorry Tae I did not mean to scare you, but we need to tell the cops."

Takeo nodded. " Fine let's go."

" It's never too late Takeo, never." Seth told him.

Takeo and Seth ran to the police office and showed the cops the marks and bruises. The cops sent some police officers to the house and put Takeo's father in jail for child abuse.

Seth and Takeo now both live in Seth's house happy and carefree. They both finished high school and finished college, after college they both became models and were very successful. They were happy together and lived a wonderful life.