Day 1

Day 1

[Planeptune]

Nepgear and Uni came out of the bedroom, having made sure Uni was situated for the week. The two walked to the elevator, Nepgear holding her bags which had the stuff she felt she needed.

"You ready Uni? Neptune is quite the handful". Uni snickered for a second before looking to Nepgear.

"I doubt Neptune is a 'handful' compared to Noire. Have a good time and Noire should get you ready over there". Nepgear hugged Uni which caught her off guard but she returned the embrace quickly.

"Good Luck!" The two said in unison before Nepgear got into the elevator and headed off to Lastation.

Uni took a deep breath before heading back to where Neptune was, which was the living room playing videogames like always. Uni sat herself down next on the couch behind Neptune, whom was on the bean bag.

"So Neptune?"

"Yeah?"

"What does Nepgear usually do right around now?" Neptune paused the game and leaned over to her upper right and grabbed a controller.

"Here wanna play?" Uni stared at the controller.

Play? Nepgear plays games all the time like Neptune does? Does she not do anything too?

Uni hesitantly grabbed the controller and played the game Neptune was playing, Power Crag.

Wait.. I feel like I've seen this game before... Whatever, maybe it's just my imagination.

[1 Hour Later]

Uni looked to the clock which read 3:37pm. She and Nepgear had left to each other's lives around 2:25 which meant she had been playing this game for an entire hour. Uni paused the game and got up from her spot.

"Hey~ Why did ya pause the game?"

"Neptune, this can't be what Nepgear does all the time. I know she works harder than this so i doubt she would be lazing around like this all day!"

"Sadly you're mistaken Uni". Histoire floated her way into the room to meet the two, carrying a pile of paperwork.

"Miss Nepgear does more work than Neptune, and infact she does 'Neptune's' work because Neptune never does her work".

"Oh come on Histy~ I do work".

"Really? When was the last time you signed a document?" Neptune froze, trying to think of it but couldn't.

"Uni, if you want to do what Nepgear does then come with me". Uni nodded and followed Histoire out of the living room leaving Neptune to her lonesome.

"Wait Uni! What about our game?!"

<Uni POV>

I followed Histoire down the halls of Planeptower and into a secret room which was filled with gadgets and parts all over the place. My inner mechanic side of me wanted to make some sort of gun out of all this but I stopped myself, seeing this was all Nepgears property.

"Nepgear, on her free time, is either playing games with Neptune or in here making whatever comes to mind". I walked around the room, looking at all the stuff in admiration.

The room was very large with robot parts and bodies all over the place. Machine parts and tools were hung on the walls with shelves labeled screws, bolts, etc... the walls were all a lilac colour with a light pink light coming through lines that lit up the room slightly, with a large chandelier hanging above.

Geez, I knew Nepgear was a tech savvy but I didn't think she would be this deep in it all.. I guess I have a lot more to learn about Nepgear..