Day 7 Finale

Day 7

Planeptune

Uni walked out into the kitchen, sighing as she made herself some tea. The night had been restless, between Neptune's snoring and Neptune's constant shuffling Uni couldn't get enough sleep. Uni looked at the time; {6:32AM}.

Geez it's pretty early, Neptune sleeps for a long time too, lucky.

Uni poured herself a cup of the brewed tea as Histoire floated into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Morning Uni, did you have a good sleep?" Uni only groaned before taking a sip, forgetting to make sure it wasn't too hot and spat it out from the burning surprise.

"I guess not, Nepgear always had the same complaints, but she always liked sleeping with Neptune anyways for some reason. You must be tired, why don't you go back to sleep, in your own bed this time so you can at least get some form of rest".

"Alright". Uni put her cup on the counter and walked back to her room.

"Neptune must have been extra restless last night for Uni to be so tired, oh well, she should rest before she gets back to Lastation". Histoire sighed and turned to the counter to start preparing breakfast when the phone rang.

Lastation

Noire stood in her kitchen, her tablet up against her ear as she called Planeptune. She still had a towel on her head as her hair hadn't dried yet, the kettle bubbling quietly as she prepared some tea.

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" Histoire answered.

"Hey Histoire, I just wanted to call about the details of when Nepgear should come back today".

"Oh yes, that would be a good idea to talk about, though I doubt they will want to come back to willingly".

"Heh, I get what you mean. Anyways when do you think is a good time head over?"

"Hmm... Maybe around 2?"

"Yeah, that sounds good, so how's your side been?"

"Well it's been a little less wild than usual seeing Uni can keep Neptune slightly in check, though she did wake up a moment ago with bags under her eyes. Neptune isn't one you want to try to sleep next to".

"Oh? They were sharing a bed?"

Why would they share a bed? I haven't even done that with Uni yet, Neptune probably made her or something...

"Well the details get complicated when I think about it so maybe they can explain that to you when you get here, so how's your end been? Has Nepgear been helping out?"

"Oh course, I don't think I would have let her off without doing at least some work. I think she felt a bit overwhelmed when I gave her the work though on the first day, I kinda feel bad about that".

"Nepgear does do more work than Neptune in Planeptune so an escape once and awhile is good for her. Did you guys do anything fun?"

"Hm.. well I took Nepgear to a café on her third day, we did do a lot together".

"Ah, well I could tell Uni wasn't quite use to having such a lax lifestyle such as Neptune over here, Neptune wouldn't let her go unless she played with her or they did something together".

"Really? At least tell me Neptune didn't lay all the work on Uni".

"No, Neptune did it herself, i made sure of that, Uni volunteered to help her though".