Night 1

Mark walks into the Pizzeria, not expecting anything different from his other jobs. Just casually watching cameras and nothing more.
When he walks into the office, he notices art of the same animals all over the walls. A brown bear, a yellow chicken, a purple bunny, and a red pirate fox.
Where they mascots or something?
Mark saw them on the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza sign outside.
The phone rang. Before Mark could pick it up, it answers itself.
"Uh hello? Hello hello? *Spoken* Hi I'm Phone Guy pleasure to meet you. I'd like to leave a few quick words: Freddy's friends can be a bit active-."
"Blah blah blah that's completely absurd." And he hangs up.
He hears voices. They are probably all in his head. That idea is thrown away once he heard them from the laptop in front of him. He goes through the cameras and find Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica standing there. But Bonnie slightly moved.
Don't be dumb, Mark
There is a crash from the closet within the office. Mark slowly reached for the door handle, nervously.
Something is in there....alive.
It opens on it's own and a person falls to the floor. He screams then realizes its a young adult female lying there.
When she stood up, she had a robotic hum to her.
Like Matt's Google IRL effects
Mark pokes her and she's.... soft but there is metal inside. Like the opposite of the robots.
"WHAT YEAR IS IT?"
"Uh 1990" he replied. He didn't expect her to start to cry but she did.
"7 years I've been here. 7! I was taken to a room by a man in a Golden Bonnie suit. I don't really know what happened exactly but I kinda do. I was knocked out and awoken strapped to a table with the man above me. I don't know what he did because I blacked out but he did replace things with animatronic parts. Other things too....I have been here since but I remember hearing voices. I'll never forget the pain I felt"
She cries for longer. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair sparkles with glitter while her skin had a polished shine to it.
"I'm Mark"
"(Y/N) She shakes.
Even her voice was robotic.....but not Quite.
Mark hugs (Y/N) and she doesn't understand but kind of does when she awkwardly hugs back.
-----
A/N: 1 thing- the person who captured the reader isn't Purple Guy. I intended it to be that was until I wrote the other nights and realized it didn't fit into the story. So you'll see.
~Erika