Day/Night 5 (Mark's Ending)

They file into Nate's apartment and the 3 humans (uh 2) sit on the couch. The animatronics shut down early so they could save energy for the night.

At 6 AM (Y/N) leans against Mark and falls asleep. He doesn't move but only is throwing arm. Mark and Nate talk about the plan and play some sort of card throwing game.

"How did you find out they were alive?" Mark asks Nate.

"Same way you did." He didn't want to tell Mark the real reason he knew. Especially about (Y/N).

"With a gun?" Mark asks curiously.

"No. I had a bazooka." He says trying to be serious.

"Don't make fun of me. I killed a guy," he whispers,"he was just sweeping the floor."

The conversation continues to a boring topic of food. Not until 11:30 do they leave. Mark carries the animatronics to the car while Nate gets (Y/N).

On the way down, Mark glances at the woman in his friends arms.

Does Nate like her too?

Finally they wake up when they get to the Pizzeria.

They walk into the office carefully.

"That's new" Mark says looking at Balloon Boy's head dangling from the ceiling. The ex night Guard stares at it wide eyed. Nate pretends not to notice. He sits at the desk and opens the laptop.

"Springtrap is still in the building but without his wiring active, I have no idea how to shut him down." he's flipping through the cameras finding the green (I KNOW BROWN!) animatronic messing with the Puppet's present box.

"Is he actually made of Spring locks?" Mark asks. When Nate nods, Mark finishes, "Spring locks fail when they get wet, right?"

Bonnie makes a comment about a toilet and Chica responds with a pun.
The plan was to get a fire extinguisher and spray Springtrap.

"So what am I here for?" Mark asks.

"To spring the trap." responds Nate.

Lyrics:
SOMEWHERE, SOMETHING'S HIDING IN THE DARK...
SOMEWHERE, SPRING TRAP'S OUT THERE, ROAMING FREE...
SOMEWHERE HERE, A MONSTER'S ON THE MOVE...
SOMETHING TELLS ME WE'RE ALL GONNA BE...
...dead.

Foxy falls from the vent near Pirate's Cove and looks around.

"It should be down near the floor on your left Foxy. Your other left"

Foxy opens the purple curtains to find nothing.

"Oh boy"

COME ON, FREDDY, FIND IT! DON'T LET THINGS GET ANY WORSE!
THERE, DEAD AHEAD! SHOULD BE SHINY AND RED-
LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY GOT TO IT FIRST!
SOMEWHERE HERE'S A THING I'M S'POSED TO FIND...
Is he always like this?
BONNIE, TURN AROUND, YOU DIM BEHIND.
SOMEONE HELP! I CAN'T FIND THIS ALONE...
CAMERA'S DOWN... LOOK SHARP,YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN...

Nate, Mark, (Y/N), and the rest if the animatronics stand behind the 2 humans. They listen carefully for China's words. Instead they hear a high pitched scream.

"HE'S COMING YOUR WAY!"

Everyone gets into their place to capture Springtrap. The green animatronic steps into the office and immediately is upside down.

"DOUSE HIM! NOW!" Mark screams, struggling with rope.
Nate sprays but instead of Springtrap dying, the front explodes and powder goes everywhere.

"Well that didn't go as planned." Nate says. No one knows where the purple man came from but he swings a red object and knocks out Nate.

"NATE!"