Day 6 (Mark's Ending)

Nate and Mark sent the animatronics, who were allowed to roam during the day again, to friends to start FazGames Ltd. 

Mark blackmailed the police to get the chainsaw fire thing that no one knew what it really was. 

"(Y/N)! Come out here!" 

She already got used to how the life in this world. 

No.....She remembers things from when she was fully human. Some motions and what things are. Humor changed slightly as well. Affection was given differently. She suffered so much, it blurred a lot from her past. The programming she once had broke when (Y/N) left Freddy's. She still must rest since she is still a robot but to kill and get revenge, it's over.

"I heard they are opening a Sister Location if you want to transfer." she hears Mark say when she steps outside, "Well I'll see you later then, BUH BYE!" 

He gets up from his chair and heads towards (Y/N). She finally remembers hugs so her arms wrap around him. 

"I love you and I always will.

She smiles but remembers something. 

Two nights ago, didn't Nate say the same thing at this very house?

She does not regret anything. Her past must be put behind her.

"I know. I love you too."

A new start.

A new beginning.

A new life.

As a new person. 

The End