Night 3

The day shift guards found (Y/N) on the floor with her knees to her chest and head down. They tied her like that and pushed her back into the closet. 

She hears someone outside. If she's awake, it means it's midnight.

Could Mark be back?

"Mark?"

The footsteps stop and get louder as the person comes closer.

"(Y/N)?"

Did she know him? Of course she did. It has been 7 years but she remembers.

"NATE!"

He helps her to her feet and hugs her.

"It's been so long."

"Do you have guns?" she asks.

He is confused and shakes his head. 

(Y/N) explains the entire thing with Mark and how he killed the janitor. She fears what will happen each night and then that time when she is scrapped. She is still half human though so possibly they will let her live.

"It's oka-" he hears a scream from his laptop and quickly goes to it.

"Wait...Bonnie?"

(Y/N) sees the bunny tied up and knows what it is.

"Springtrap...."

"What?"

"The day shift guard called someone and asked for a custom animatronic...a spring lock one." she explains to Nate. At least once a week she is awake during the day.

He flips through the cameras and a quiet alarm goes off.

"THE MUSIC BOX STOPPED!" (Y/N) says.

Nate swears under his breath and tried to close the door. But it doesn't close.

"That only happens if-" he screams a high pitched scream. The green (ik he is brown) animatronic jumps at him. She cannot do anything so she backs away. (Y/N) fears for him as he is attacked by Springtrap. She hears the familiar faint pirate sound from vent.

Foxy!

The vent lock falls and knocks out Springtrap.

"OF COURSE!" 

All of them talk about what is going to happen about the spring lock animatronic.

Eventually they have a plan.

"I know who can help!"

They all look at (Y/N).

"Where does he live?"