Night 4

"Pick up please...."

Nate, (Y/N), Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Freddy were trying to find Mark to help defeat Springtrap. It was (Y/N)'s first time being out of Freddy's.

7 years of being half of an animatronic. 7 years of seeing nothing but a black door. 7 years later, she found someone who was nice (who then was arrested). 7 years later, (Y/N) is reunited with Nate,

"Okay this is the place" Bonnie said after pulling into the driveway.

Is Mark even here? He was taken to jail....

(Y/N) sees just a tiny light within the house.

"You guys try to find a way in. I'll handle Springtrap"

Nate opens his laptop and types: bb.exe

Somewhere in the Pizzeria, Balloon Boy steers around. Unknowingly to Springtrap, Nate installed a camera into BB's eyes. 

In Mark's house, the animaronics wander trying to find the owner. They knock over things into kitchen.

"He isn't here" Bonnie finally mentions.

"No..." (Y/N) says, "He's here"

She walks towards a random door and turns the door nob. She slowly opens the door to see a dark figure of someone familiar but he pushes her away. She falls to the ground with tears filling her eyes. 

Did he not care for her? Was their friendship a lie?

While the other animatronics try to get into Mark's room, (Y/N) walks sadly back to Nate's car.

She thinks on what little happy memories they had on Night 1. She talked him through the night as he was terrified of the others. They laughed when one made a joe. She was still robotic but had a little humor still in her. She is almost to the front door when Nate walks in.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?"

She shakes her head.

"I have a hard time. 7 years of nightmares as my dreams. I suffered so much pain becoming what I am."

He nods in understanding,"7 years of the pain and thought of never seeing my best friend ever again."

He makes her walk back to Mark's room. When they walk in, Mark has a knife up to Freddy's throat. 

"I'd be careful with that knife. As Freddy Fazbear, he has a special place in his heart for children so I'd show him a little respect." 

The conversation is them trying to convince Mark to help but he still does not trust the group. He sees (Y/N) and looks back at Nate.

"Fiiiiiine" he says through gritted teeth. The animatronics hug him and they let go when Mark holds up his knife. He follows the others out the door.

Nate holds (Y/N)'s wrist and holds her back. He tucks a few strands of her (H/C) hair behind her ear and without saying anything, he cups her face and presses his lips to hers. She tries to remember what to respond with so she ends up kissing back.

"I love you (Y/N)."

What neither of them knew, Mark saw the kiss. After they pull apart, he walks in.

"I uh forgot something." he grabs the knife from his bedside table and places it in his backpack. 

"Freddy's opens in a few hours. We should lay low until nightfall." Nate says after leaving Mark's house.