Night 2

(Y/N) wakes up once again tied in the closet. The day shift guards don't allow her to roam around with the others due to.....her past with the people. Or so says their boss. Every person was fired the day the kids went missing. Until yesterday, every night at midnight for 6 hours, she would stare at the closet door with the light beneath for a long time. 

Why do they hate me?

She wiggles and falls to the floor. The door swings open to reveal the dark haired man.

"Thanks"

Mark does not say anything but oddly starts to sing:

Something here seems foul

Something here just reeks of blood and suffering

Could it be these halls are echoing....

of Death

We'll see

In all my dreams I see

A maze of halls 

with bloody walls

And countless scrolls 

reminding me

"It's Me!"

Don't play these games,

You've lost your fright

I'm armed with more than a light

'Cause I'm surviving 5 nights

No phones no screens no more

Just you and me a gun or three

And nothing else between me and this door

You bring the fur

I'll bring the fight

Hey Foxy come get a bite

And I'm surviving 5 nights

---

The janitor sweeps the floor and Mark shoots him.

(Y/N)'s eyes fill with tears.

"You're not Foxy" he looks at the dead man. He looks up and (Y/N) and realized what happend, "Please!"

He steps towards her but she backs away, terrified. 

An alarm goes off, making both (Y/N) and Mark jump.

"What the hell is this?"

"I-I don't know. I must have triggered the alarm. I am so sorry." She is still staying back.

---

Only 15 minutes later he is dragged out by the police. (Y/N)  would go after him but none of the animatronics are allowed to leave Freddy's. Or couldn't.

She watches the car drive away and Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy join her. 

Foxy was always her favorite (or any of the other 3) and he hugs her who doesn't want to move from the window.

"It's okay." he pats her back.

"Sure...." She pulls away and walks back to the office. 

"We lose more security guards this way!" Chica cries before returning to the stage.

Yea....