kik!15

"frank!" i yelled, waiting for him to get in the car. he was still at the door, talking to his mom or at least some one.

i groaned, honking the horn, making him jump and turn to give me a look. i chuckled, starting the car. he rushed down and quickly jumped in the car

"sup, bitch."

"what's up, whore," i replied. "i don't know what we're going to do this weekend, but."

"it's not a big deal, i'm pretty sure my dad is in town."

"do you think-"

"no," he interrupted, looking at me seriously. he glanced up at me, his big hazel eyes filling with innocence yet a dirty smirk over his lips.

he instantly leaned in, his lips pressing against mine and i wasn't sure what to do. the only thing i was trying to focus on was Frank's lips and how good they felt. i was trying to control the car, or either push Frank off. but he wouldn't detach his lips from mine and they just smacked against mine and kissed me hungrily. i couldn't tell whether to leave him there because i liked it or maybe push him off because hell no, i was not getting close with frank iero.

i made a groan at the back of my throat as i struggled to pull into my drive and fucking park the car already.

he grabbed the collar of my shirt, pulling me forcefully and tangling his hands through my hair, yanking too hard.

"agh, frank-" i whined, the strands of my hair nearly getting ripped out.

"i'm sorry," he mumbled against my lips, the heat building quickly and my stomach churning.

why was this happening? why was i letting it happen?

before i realised why he was pulling me so much, he was on top of me in the back of my car, my leather seats where slightly squeaking from the un-natural friction.

but the bottom of my stomach was burning and acting as if butterflies were flying around everywhere. i nearly can't take this feeling. not that it's miserable, but i just don't want it to be happening.

"frank," i grunted, feeling him pull my hoodie off and goosebumps starting to cover my arms. he was kissing at my neck and nipping at my collarbones, his hot breath making me feel like i could melt. he ran his hands under my shirt, grabbing my torso. "frank," i said, more harsh.

he stopped, but left his hands there, gently rubbing circles on my stomach. it felt good to have him doing that, i just wasn't enjoying the sexual intentions he was having along with it.

"hm?" he hummed out.

"please don't," i whimpered, starting to squirm until his gentle grip.

"i'm not, gee," he said softly, leaning down and placing a soft kiss to my lips, making feelings erupt through my stomach. "i wouldn't do that."

"i know, i just-"

"shh, you're okay."

i hesitantly nodded, really questioning whether i should trust him or not. whether i should even be doing this or not.

"you're so cute," he whispered, rubbing my pudgy stomach.

"frank, no."

"its true," he said strongly, peppering my stomach in kisses. "so pretty."

he rubbed his calloused fingers over my covered thighs and i felt a whine escape my throat, my legs tightening around him.

"gerard," he grunted, his head resting on my chest. he looked up, placing kisses at my neck. he gripped my sides roughly and grind his hips against mine.

my lower region wanting to die of discomfort.

"frank, d-don't."

"i'm sorry," he mumbled, backing away to the other side of the car. fuck, what do i do? i relaxed for a minute, wanting to regain myself. eventually frowning, awkwardly scooting in front of him and pulling him against my chest.

"you're okay, frankie," i soothed, running a hand through his hair and gently tugging on it to lean down and kiss his temple.

"please, gerard," he whined, burying his face in my chest and crawling into my lap. "it hurts."

"shh, just relax," i whispered, holding him closely against me. "you'll be fine, frankie."

he nodded, keeping his head against my chest, adjusting his hips on my lap and wrapping his legs around my waist. i ran a hand through his hair, kissing his forehead and squeezing him tightly. just because i liked him.

"gerard," he murmured.

"go to sleep," i replied, wanting him to to relax and not worry.

he nodded against my chest and i let him slowly drift to sleep as my arms got colder and and it snowed harder outside. once i was for sure that he was asleep, i put on my hoodie and carefully carried him inside.

×××

a/n: aaa, shITTy

took me a sec to decide a editing theme i just

tfw you make a boner seem like a life or death problem. smh @ myself.

hack: if you edit and complete the chapter -wait the next day for things to register. i've noticed how my editing doesn't go through on some of my stories bc right when I finished editing I published it. idk if it's just me but. :) <3