kik!29

"why do you do that?"

"do what?" i mumbled, looking over at him, his face barely visible in the dim lighting.

"like you actually care but-... you cover up your feelings by being an asshole-"

"Frank-"

"no, seriously." he looked over at me, a seriousness hinting in his eyes. "tell me; why do you do it?"

"i don't know-"

"bullshit," he interrupted a little too exasperated. "that's the dumbest thing to yet come out of your mouth." 

why do i do it? i'm such an asshole and not even myself can explain why.

"maybe because i don't want to care."

"about me?"

i hummed, "mhm, precisely you, though." i started shaking my head, ignoring him. he was just being ridiculous.

"why would you not want to care?" Frank asked, scooting closer to me.

"i think it's because i just don't want people to take advantage of me." i shot him a glance and he shrunk back a little. "like if i really care about someone and let them have my affection, but they throw it away and waste it, i'll get upset. so really, there's no point."

"what do you mean there's no point?" he asked quietly, scooting close enough to have his thigh pressed against mine.

"there's no point in wasting my time with someone who probably never cared from the start."

"yet here you are."

"only because i care about you differently," i said, looking away.

"what's that supposed to mean-?"

"shut up," i interrupted, letting myself try to catch the sound clearly. it was a distinct thump of boots? i couldn't tell, but suddenly the noise was very evident.

"no, gera-"

"i said shut up!" i frantically yelled at him, regretting it.

"tell me!" he grouched, pulling on my shirt as i sat up on my knees.

"oh my god," i huffed, covering a hand over his mouth. "shut up, Frank, if you would keep your goddamn mouth shut-"

his teeth sank down on my hand and i jerked away.

"you fucking bitch!" i growled, holding my hand to my chest.

"what the fuck are you so paranoid about?" he groaned. the sound was now far out of reach because we were being so loud.

"footsteps."

his eyes widened and i nodded, pushing him behind the cramped space of the shelf.

"i don't hear anything," he said quietly, looking up at me. i turned off my phone, huddling infront of him, each of us facing eachother.

"shh," i hushed, crouching as close to him as possible. no matter how much i hated being so hot in this space, i didn't want to be seen. my back was still visible from the end of the shelf. i was trying to keep him quiet and listen for anything at the same-

"do you have a boner?"

"the fuck-? no," i rushed out in a hushed manner, slapping his hand away. "i'm asexual."

"well there's no fucking way that your dick is that huge, like-"

"Frank," i muttered, my face heating up and i was glad it was dark enough so that he didn't see me.

he stayed quiet, though.

i started to hear the soft thumps start up again and suddenly the door swung open, light shifting in. i found myself paining to keep a solid structure and not push Frank over. i felt Frank's hands reach to the small of my back as he slowly and carefully pulled me closer against his chest.

we heard someone shifting around, the steps moving further and my heart beating faster. and then the darkness was back again.

i let out a sigh.

but wasn't relaxed for long when Frank's hands pushed me back.

my back hit the hard, cold floor with a slight thump.

"ow, Frank, what the hell-"

i wasn't able to continue when i felt his lips against mine, his body pressing to mine.

i made a small noise similar to a gasp before i grabbed his face carefully and started running my lips over his. matching them perfectly together and our bodies molding like puzzle pieces.

i rubbed my hands up and down his sides but he quickly pushed my arms down.

"no," he stated shortly in a small pant. instead, he kissed under my jaw and rested his head on my chest. the heated feeling still in my face.

i sighed in bliss, running my fingers through his hair.

maybe i could get one more kiss to send warm shivers down my spine.

like he always does.

×××

a/n: i feel like this chapter was shitty ?? idk