chapter 1

Niall fumed, slamming his car door and starting the engine. He turned the radio up loud, the windows down, wind whooshing through his blonde hair as he sped down the street. He got frustrated with what was on the radio and turned it off aggressively.

"Fuck!" He yelled slamming his hand on the steering wheel. "Shit!" 

He cursed, slamming on the breaks just to turn sharply to the right and park his car. His hands clenched and unclenched, his breath heavy. 

His right leg shook uncontrollably. He grabbed onto his knee, hoping to stop it but only muffled it slightly. 

He let out a shaky breath, licking his lips before leaning over to the glove compartment. He flipped through several wallets before opening up one and being satisfied. He pulled it into his back pocket.

Slowly, he steadied his breathing, running his hands through his hair slowly. 

"Don’t loose your cool, Niall." He talked to himself in the rear view mirror. "Not now. Not after all this." 
Finally he got out of the car, trying on a few fake smiles. He grew the strength to walk, making his way to the door and showing the bouncer his ID. 

He walked in and headed straight for the bar. After taking a few shots he started feeling better. While ordering his next drink, a brunette standing alone against the wall caught his eye. 

He smirked, starring directly at her. She caught sight of his eyes and smiled back. 

"Make that two." Niall looked at the bartender, throwing up two fingers out of instinct. He waited for his drinks, starring the girl down, until they were set down in the wood in front of him. 

He thanked the bartender, grabbing the drinks and heading towards the girl. 

"One for the pretty girl." Niall handed her one of the two drinks in his hands, licking the bottom of his top row of teeth. 

"Thanks." She smirked up at him. 

"So what’s your name, what should I call you? Pretty girl’s kind of a long title."

She chuckled lightly, “Call me Brittany.” 

"Well, Brittany," Niall finished up his drink, leaning down so his lips were hovering beside her ear. His first two fingers trailed down her chest and stomach as he spoke, "I wonder if your body is as pretty as your face."

"Guess you’ll have to find out." She said, her index finger gliding across his bottom lip. She pulled Niall by his hand, leading them back out the door. "My house is down this street." She added, turning Niall down a street.

Niall felt his waist band, making sure he had everything as they approached her front door. Niall shut it behind him, Brittany already pulling him into her house.

He stopped her from pulling him, grabbing her by the waist and slamming her against the front door.

She gasped at his strength but he had his mouth on hers already. She moaned into his mouth, her hands feeling up his back. Niall grabbed her hands from his back, pressing them forcefully against the door as well.

He pushed his whole body up against hers, pulling his lips back and dragging them across her skin and to her jaw. 

"B-Bed." She groaned out, her back arching with pleasure as Niall bit down on her skin.

Niall let go of her hands only to grab onto her thighs. He pulled them up to his waist, she wrapped them around him obediently as their lips formed together again. 

"Where?" Niall said between breaths, pulling back only to let out the simple word. 

"Down the hall." She kissed at his lips forcefully, her hands clinging to his back muscles, "On the right." 

Niall moaned, one hand a tight grip in her dark hair, the other pushing open her bedroom door. Niall groaned into the kiss, his free hand gripping onto her ass. 

He threw her down onto the bed, crawling up in between her legs. She pulled him down by the neck, her legs wrapping around his. 

Niall pulled back from long enough to pull Brittany’s crop top over her head. He connected their lips again, his hands kneading her breasts. 

Brittany moaned, rolling her hips into Niall’s. She reached up, disconnecting their lips only long enough for Niall’s shirt to be ripped off. 

Niall gulped, gripping her wrists tightly and pressing them against the bed above her head. “You want it rough, babe?” Niall whispered in her ear. 

"Fuck yeah." She breathed out, Niall’s mouth already on her neck. He let go of her hands and slipped both her shorts and panties off. His middle finger slid down her slit, rubbing deep. 

Niall’s free hand slipped under his waist band and grabbed onto his knife. He pulled it out and lowered it between his legs. Brittany’s eyes were squeezed shut as Niall pleasured her, his finger moving deep inside her. 

He pulled his finger out, replacing it with the knife, stabbing it deep. Her eyes shot open, along with her mouth but no noise came out. Her breath came out choppy as blood began oozing out and onto her bed. 

"You like that?" Niall chuckled, being amused by the amount of blood pouring out from both her mouth and between her legs. He twisted the knife 180 degrees before pulling it back out. 

Niall brought his first two fingers up to her neck, feeling her pulse already very low, until it slowly came to a stop. He rose his eyebrows, shrugging.

"You said you wanted it rough, bitch." 

Niall walked into her bathroom, grabbing a towel and wiping his knife clean. Once it was clean he put it back in his pouch, heading to the kitchen to grab a snack. 

"Bye, Brittany!" Niall smirked to himself as he left through the front door, using a new towel to clean off any evidence that he was there. 

He walked to his car, getting in and driving to the nearest hotel. He parked his car, switching out his ID’s and heading in. 

"Just a double please." Niall said to the guy across the counter, sliding over a credit card. Niall stood waiting a little while the guy processed Niall’s payment.

"Thank Mr. Hugh. You’re room number is 317, please enjoy your stay." Niall smiled, taking his card and heading to the elevators. Once he was in his room, he stood in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror.

He breathed out, smiling. “Feel better?”