Chapter 8| Bebe

I sniffle and sob as I clutch my bed covers between my hands, tugging them around myself for warmth. My hair sticks to my face, the continuing tears causes my cheeks to become wet and sticky. Another sob rips from my throat, and I feel my nose begin to run. I sniff.

Sat on my bed with a box full of tissues, is Red. She's watching me with calm eyes, holding the tissue box with an outstretched arm, motioning for me to take one. I do, place it to my nose and blow.

Lola paces in my room, her boots tapping against the wood. She's clearly annoyed, and stares at me with unreadable brown eyes. She sighs, aggravated.

"Come on Bebe!" She throws her hands up in the air, dramatically. "It's been three days! I want to go shopping!" She begins to whine, stamping her foot with each syllable of the word 'shopping'.

Once again, a sob breaks from me. Red bites her lip, reaching her hand towards me and gently placing it over my clenched fist. I stare at her hand in mine.

"Go with Red." I mumble, blowing my nose again.

"I can't!" Lola exclaims, her arms flailing. This causes one of her hair pins to fall to the ground, she doesn't seem to notice. "Red won't leave you alone."

At these words, Red offers me another tissue and removes her hand from mine as I take one. "True right I'm not leaving her alone." Red snaps, giving Lola a stern look and waggling her finger in Lola's direction. "Do you not remember when I broke up with Kevin?"

I manage to smile at Red for being a good friend, reaching my hand out to pat her knee. Red gives me a sympathetic look, and nods in my direction. It's a silent gesture of friendship, and it makes me feel a little better.

Yet more years still fall down my cheeks.

Lola begins to pace again, this time her steps are quick, and cause the zips on her jacket to shake and clank together.

"You were the one to break up with him!" Lola exclaims, motioning wildly while pacing. I sniff.

"And?" My voice is croaky from crying.

"That means you should be happy." Lola states, arms now crossed. "Clyde is, I've seen him smiling and joking with Tweek, staring at Kevin and being awkward around Token and being intimidated by Craig. Clyde should be wallowing!"

At the mention of Clyde's happiness without me, I pull the covers over my head, and cry more. I dap every year away with the tissues, yet it doesn't stop them from coming.

Red then speaks. "I kinda agree, I mean I don't want Clyde to be too depressed, but there's many single boys  and girls in our grade who would be interested in you."

"Exactly!" Lola's shout causes me to remove the covers, and look at my friend. "There's Kyle," she begins to list them off on her fingers, "Kenny, Kevin, Gary, Butters, Bradley, Mike, that girl with the glasses."

"That's Lisa, and she's really head over heels for you." Red wiggles her eyebrows and nudges me. I shake my head. "Yet I don't think Bebe should be jumping in joy just because she broke up with him."

Lola groans, and sinks down opposite Red on my bed. "It's ironic really," she says, dragging her nails against my bed sheets. "You're crying because of the Crybaby. Who seems to be laughing through his tears now he's all 'buddy buddy' with Tweek."

Red laughs at the phrase 'buddy buddy', causing Lola to face her.

"Also Red, you crying because of Kevin, that's stupid. You couldn't have possibly been in love with him, as you like girls. And the last time I checked, Kevin isn't a girl." Red cringes at Lola's words as I take another tissue.

"What do you mean 'last time I checked'?" Red asks, and you can see the jealousy in her grey eyes.

I'm not sure if she's jealous because of her previous relationship with Kevin, or her previous crush on Lola.

"I mean I may have had a little encounter with Kevin, but it's nothing to be jealous of." Lola shrugs, and Red rolls her eyes, still clearly jealous.

"Whatever." She flips her hair over her shoulder. "And I kinda did love Kevin. I felt terrible for hurting him like I did, the look on his face when we broke up will forever scar me." Red's eyes had begun to water, but she rapidly blinked to hide the fact. I placed a tissue into her hand, and she smiled at me. "I love him in a brother sister sort of way."

I looked at Red, feeling a few more years slide down my cheeks. "You kiss your brothers?"

Lola snickers, and her gaze lingers on me. "Does that little joke mean you're ready to go shopping?"

I sigh. I grab a tissue, and give Lola a look.

"No." I then pull the covers over my head, and continue to weep over Clyde.

----------------------------------------------------

This chapter was filler, but it lets you guys know how Bebe feels about the whole break up. She's not totally heartless, and neither is Red.

CYA LATER NERDZ