"Please?"

Alice's POV

I wake up in what looks like a bed room. I'm laying on queen sized bed. It has beautiful white and blue sheets on it. My name is Alice Lacrosse, I'm 16.

I look around at my "room" it has a couple of books, movies and a bathroom. I need to get situated. First I run to the bathroom and look at my reflection in the mirror. I look terrible, my shoulder length hair is tangled, my green eyes ate rimmed with red. and my slender body has a large bruise on my side.

I jump in the shower and clean myself up. I get out of the shower and see a new set of clothes. What? I don't have any other clothes. How did these get here? I get changed into the pair of skinny jeans, the blue
American Eagle shirt and a bra and panties.

"Hello? Is a-a-anyone down h-here?" I stuttered?! I never stutter.

"I'm right here. What do you need?" I jump and turn around. He's right behind me.

****************************************************************************

How do you like it so far. Here is an unknown POV. * hint* it's Alice's kidnapper
****************************************************************************

Unknown POV

She is wearing the clothes I gave her, and WOW she looks hot!! I left them in the bathroom when she was having a shower.

"Hello? Is a-a-anyone down h-here?" Aww she's stuttering, she's so cute when she stutters. Maybe I should answer her?

"I'm right here. What do you need?" I called her babe! she slowly turned around and looks at me.

"Why?" she whispers " why, did you take me? Why me?" she looks sad and scared. I also see a hint of courage, I don't like that.

"My name is Austin, what's your name?" I ask completely ignoring her question.

"A-A-Alice. Alice Lacrosse. Please, please don't hurt me?" she whispers.

" Don't be scared of me
, I won't hurt you. My brother and my friends are the ones you should afraid of." My brother's name is John, is 18 and I'm 16. Alice is also 16. I saw that on the news. My brother and his friends were the ones who told me to take Alice. They just want to rape her. I want to be with her...

Forever.

****************************************************************************Hey guys I changed the name to Kidnapped so lol Comment/vote all that jass