"Lights, CAMERA, Action"

****************************************************************************
Hey guys I'm so sorry for the long wait. Lots of thing for school and etc. Anyways, let's get on with this chapter.  I know some of you, like Serra-Boo, Have been waiting . Now without further ado, the next chapter....
                      Love ya like a friend

****************************************************************************

                              Austin's POV (Right after getting stabbed)

     Everything starts to swirl. I look over at Alice, who even though she has a mask of horror on her face, is looking hot. Next I look at Sierra she looks soooo shocked that I am in this position. I look up at John and Dakota. Dakota looks shocked that John just did this. First he killed Harry and now me?!?  

     I see Alice bend down and I know she can still feel my heart beat. She looks down at me and starts to bawl. 

     "He's dead.... Austin's d-d-dead," Maybe she can't feel my heart beat. Or maybe I'm already dead...

     I see John looking down at me like I am trash.  The same way he looked at Harry.

     I know all of our plans, all of our secrets, if only I could escape.  I hear and grunt and I see Jamie and Jordan being moved upstairs and I also see Alice and Sierra sprint downstairs.

     Dakota picks me up and takes me to the shed in the back. John a walks in and shuts the door.

     He looks at me and I can tell that he knows I'm alive.

     "Wake up Austin, you think that baby is yours than prove it.. Your punishment's still not over." I see him walk towards me, the bloody knife, still, in his blood stained hands...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Alice's POV (Flashback, 3 years ago)

     I see him run through the grass...

My little sister right on my tail...

He looks in my direction...

She runs in front of me...

He smiles at me...

My sister climbs into the treehouse...

He starts a conversation with me... 

                       "Come on Alice, come on, come o..."
     I hear the floorboards in the treehouse creak and then they break...snap like a twig and my sister, only 3, Cry's out as she falls...

     "Mom?!? Dad!?! H-H-Help, Wendy fell out of the tree! Hurry!?!"
I look down at her skin as pale as it could be... Her brown/blonde hair tangled...Her limbs look broken... Worst of all were her eyes, looking at me with... Pain and sadness.

That is when my heart shattered..........

                                             (End of flashback)

     My heart has, now, been broken three times.

     1. From my sister, who lived..

     2. From Harry, who died...

     3. From Austin, who died....

     I start to cry, so I try to grab a tissue. At first all I see is a small Red light in the corner of my room, so I dismiss it. But the next morning I notices what it is. It's a...

     Camera?!?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

*********************************************************************
Hey guys. How'd ya like the chapter? It's so sad.

Who is the boy in Alice's flashback?

Why is their a camera in Alice's room?

And What is going to happen to Austin (who is alive, But only Dakota and John, know it.)

Find out next chapter. I may update tomorrow. I can't update on Friday and Saturday this weekend, maybe on Sunday.

                                       Read/Comment/Vote
           Love
                    ya
                         like
                                a
                                    friend