The Past?!?

****************************************************************************
Hey guysI hope you like this chapter... Private chat me your ideas. I might use them! :)

Love ya like a friend
****************************************************************************
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖                                                                                                      Alice's POV (Flashback)

     "It's over!!   Just leave!!!" Johnny looks at me with disbelief written all over his face. 

     "What did I do, please tell me?!?" He grabs my shoulders and starts to shake me...

     "If you hadn't a talked to me last week, my sister wouldn't have almost died!!"  Tears start falling down my check. I can tell my mascara running.

     Johnny looks at me, angry in his eyes. Before I can yell at him even more, I see a flash and his hand meets my cheek. I cry outHe looks may me and runs away...

     "I will get you back, whatever I have to do, I will get you back...

Johnny...

Wendy...

Austin...

Jamie...

I will..

Johnny...

Wendy...

Austin...

Jamie...

Get you back...

Johnny...

Wendy...

Austin...

Jamie...

Johnny.......

....John....

                                              (End of flashback)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
5 months later

     I wake up and I'm not in my room.  Their is a small mirror and a crib in this small room... I look in the mirror and see that my stomach has become flat again..

     I look into the crib and I see a small baby girl girl and a small baby boy. The boy is sound asleep, yet the girls is wide awake and screaming her head off.

     "I pick up the girl and start to feed her. That's when the door opens John (Johnny) comes in. I see him smirk at me and then I realize why... I forgot to cover up my breast.  I put down Alex (My daughter/ Oldest of the twins) and put her beside Braydon. (My son/ Younger by 3 mins.)

    "Your looking good... How are my baby's? Hi Alex, hi boy... I can't stand his  name... Braydon...I refuse to call him that. Alex is fine, but not... Braydon!!!"

     He pulls me out of the room and tells Sierra too watch Alex & Braydon. He pulls me into his room and locks the door. I see the window open and take my chance. I run and jump out.

     "Alice Lacrosse, get back here right now... or else I will... I will kill our babies..." I turn and walk back. Great.. What punishment will I get now???

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

****************************************************************************
Hey guys how'd ya like this chapter so Alice had her babies, Alex and Braydon. They are 2 months old. Anyways... Hope you like. . .

    Love
             ya
                   like
                           a
                                sis
                                        BlizzardBre123