"Betrayed..."

****************************************************************************
Hey guys what just happened??? Did Sierra die?? Find out in this chapter of... Kidnapped...

BTW My mom had her baby, Her name is Ella, she is healthy and soooo cute. Thank you Serra-Boo for your comment on her. This is for Ella...
Enjoy

Love ya like a friend..

****************************************************************************

John's POV...

That little... little b*tch, that little wh*ore, the little... I in to the window and look at her. She dead. Just like Harry, Jordan and Jamie. I killed them yesterday, to much work...

I tell, the heart broken Dakota, to help me carry find out if she's dead. She committed suicide. That p*ssy, she couldn't take it.

I feel bad for Dakota, I would lose it if my Alice died, while by suicide or a natural death...

Her body is freezing. Alice had join us a few seconds ago, after she put Alex and Braydon in their room. Braydon is almost dead... I'll let Dakota kill him, to get rid of his anger...

Alice is bawling, Dakota looks sad and I am happy. Finally... She was a great kisser and all but she struggled to much...

I check Sierra's heartbeat...

....

....

..

..

.

.

She's alive?!?

How is this possible. I can't tell Alice.

I can't.

And I won't...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Alice's POV...

I can't believe Sierra tried to commit suicide, I am in the middle of crying when John bends down and checks her heartbeat...

At first he has no emotion on his face, and then he has...

...Shock? Why would he have shock on his face?

He stands up and looks at me with.. Pity and guilt.

No...No. No, no, no, no..noooo Please don't let it be what I think it is, Please?

"She's dead... I'm so sorry. Alice, I know she was like a sister too you. Maybe if you hadn't of ran, she wouldn't of had so much pressure on her shoulders..." He starts too talk to Dakota, but I zone out. He's blaming me? Me!

***Warning strong language and inappropriate Scenes coming up PG 13. You've been warned. BlizzardBre123***

"You're a f*cking d*ck head. How dare you blame me for her death. You're the selfish jerk who kidnapped me, Raped me, Made me a mother of twins, Hurt me and almost killed my baby boy!!!"

I spat while pointing at John,

"And your the f*cking, b*stard who kidnapped Sierra, raped her, tortured us and now made her kill herself,"

They both look furious...

"How dare you make me the bad guy?!!"

John stands up and walks towards me. He smiles. He grabs ahold of my hair and he pulls me close...

"You think I'm a d*ck head, I was trying to be nice so get ready. Cause now I think I'm going to kill someone. Or, how about our children?"

He whispers in my ear,

"You're a b*tch and a wh*re. Did you forget that tonight my night to make love too you? Well your going to get it slow and painful." He smiles and let's go of my hair.

He gets up and starts to walk towards Alex and Braydon's room. I try to run up and take him. Only to be held back by two hands on my waist.

"You're not going anywhere, you b*tch." Dakota growls.

"Noooo, John, please, there your kids too. Don't you care?!?"

He just keeps on walking. He doesn't even look back...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Alex's POV...

"You're a f*cking d*ck head. How dare you blame me for her death. You're the selfish jerk who kidnapped me, Raped me, Made me a mother of twins, Hurt me and almost killed my baby boy!!!"

Mommy is angry at Daddy... Again...

Finally after 10 minutes Daddy and Mommy so fighting.

Daddy walks in the room and pulls out a cutter, or a knife as Mommy calls it, then he smiles.

"Hey Alex, Hey Braydon. How are my two favorite kids doing?" He takes a step towards me and I hide behind the clothes holder, or the closet as Mommy calls it.

He keeps coming closer and closer and closer until...

The cutter hits me in the tummy, or stomach as Mommy calls it...

Maybe, soon, I'll be sleeping, or dead as Mommy calls it...

****************************************************************************
What's going to happen next. Well, actually, I need names for two new characters. Ones a boy and ones a girl. Thank you guys.
Love
ya
like
a
friend

****************************************************************************