"Little Teddy Bear"

****************************************************************************
Hope you like
Comment>Read<Vote.

****************************************************************************

Wendy's POV...

"Alice?? Sierra? Anyone here?" I look around and see a large bedroom. I'm laying on the bed? There's the cutest little bear on the counter. I run up to it and see a mirror. I look terrible!!!

My blonde hair is tangled, my clothes are ripped, my brand new shoes are ruined and I've been kidnapped!?!

I run to the bear, which is blue and pink and jobs little button eyes. In run over to the closet and pull out a little white dress, like the ones that the flower girls wear at a wedding. I find the door and try to open it. Of course its locked.

I grab a Bobby pin from my hair and picked the lock. I run to the room across from me and open the door. My sister is in the bed, along with...with

"J-J-John???"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Sierra's POV...

I wake up in a soft, warm, fluffy bed. I hear the door creep open a bit, so I pretend to be asleep.

"Sweetheart, I know your awake, Unless you want me to get in bed with you?" I quickly open my eyes and jump out of the bed, only to be thrown back onto it. Dakota is on me and is ripping my shirt off.

I scream and just as he starts to take my bra the door opens. And John, who us carrying Wendy, comes in. He laughs at us, then drops Wendy on the ground. I hear her scream.

****************************************************************************
Sorry for the really short chapter. I have a really important test tomorrow, so night, night. Please?!!! Comment>Read<Vote