Prologue

Once upon a time in a world called Triad, having three dimensions: Trioterra, Vasfictile, and Salvumterra, a Wizard master along with his appointed companion are instructed to help keep the balance intact, especially when the wizard's companion is also called the Guardian of Peace or the Bridge of Balance, making this person the core balance of the entire worlds.

With this two working together, the world is secured from every evil that could ruin everything, especially its people. Until one day a stygian wyvern and a phantom wizard appeared on Trioterra, that has three kingdoms ruling over, making the whole land in jeopardy, and when the three kingdoms formed an alliance, the outcome didn't change because it didn't affect the phantom's plan of action.

When the Wizard master together with the guardian begun doing something about it, a tragedy occured as to make everyone lose hope at winning the war. The guardian got killed by the phantom wizard, and without the guardian, the balance of the world got tipped.

Two of the world got destructive and sour, while the other one went into famine and experienced war throughout all years.

Even if how powerful the Wizard master is, the result will still be the same, for the enemy gained powerful allies that are able to weaken his state and the world still needs a guardian that can balance it all once again.

After few years of desolation, the Wizard master finally figured out something that could help stall and end the sufferings of all the people. That is to find the next guardian and train him into one.

So he went out to meet with the phantom at the mountains far north of Trioterra, after gaining the approval of the world leaders. Making a deal with him, that if he found the next guardian of peace to challenge him to the death, a peace treaty will commence if the guardian wins and a full surrender from the leaders to be given to the dark wizard if he wins. All in eight years.

Thereafter, the Wizard master began his search throughout the world which is leading him to nothing for almost two years, until he performed an old spell that was kept long ago.

As the result came up, he was mesmerized that the person whom he seek is at another world, a world where magic is complicated. Vasfictile.

Upon arriving, he noticed that this world was also affected by the death of the previous guardian and it was horrific as to see the people suffering from hardship and are struggling for the sake of survival. Almost the entire world is going destructive and the only possible survivors are the rich while the poor are dying out of starvation. Buildings are almost destroyed aside from those who are rich and a huge wall was separating the two classes.

At a place where a lot of people gather inside the wall while wearing a formal suit keeping himself out of suspicion, he decided to roam around the park eagerly trying to find the right person and his ring started to glow telling him that the person is close by.

Casting a spell secretly and tried to follow the invisible ray only he could see, he was flabbergasted when he realized that the ray was going towards a red haired bright violet eyes girl sitting on a bench waiting patiently.

But out of confusion, he casted yet another spell making it sure if he wasn't being tricked and it wasn't, since the ray was always pointing out to her.

Becoming satisfied with the fact that she's the one and which could also mean that she's the very first female apprentice and a guardian of peace he and Triad will ever have.

As he waited for the right moment, he followed her until she arrived at her apartment and went to sleep.

Knowing that it was time, he casted a dream portal spell, a kind of spell that if the victim falls asleep, his/her dreams will be the key to open the portal to where it wants it to be.

After it was done, he immediately returned to Trioterra as he expect her to be there.

Just as the spell fufilled its purpose, she was transported to Trioterra as planned.

And The Mystery Begins...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Please enjoy reading... Hope you like it... And also please leave some comments and votes if you're done reading... That would be a great help...😄