Chapter Ten

Author's POV

Through the thickest most darkest part of the Dark Forest, where the most vicious vile creatures lay rest organized through groups awaiting their master's orders, stood an obsidian large castle with winged hybrid creatures stay on guard flying around the sky circling the area protectively. The sky in this set of area around the northern part of Trioterra is portraited by a blood red sky with dark clouds along with a blood red moon looming over the entire northern area of Trioterra. A horde of hybrid vile creatures spread thoughout the castle leaving no place untouched, either staying on guard or hanging around awaiting orders.

Inside the throne room, stood two men facing each other challengingly while black armored soldiers and dark hybrid creatures stood by the side fully alert watching the two men's interaction with anticipation.

"So I've heard the guardian has been found. Pre-tell who he is, Master Atilius?" Asked a deep raspy voice with slight interest and mischief from a pale well-toned man around the age of 30's with black slick shoulder lengthed wavy hair and stone cold stoic pale green eyes with slits as its pupils. He wore a black long sleeved shirt under a chain mail, a black metallic leather vest-almost-breast plate with the soaring wyvern that has flames encircling it as its emblem emroidered on the right against the heart, black pants, black boots with hidden knives, black metallic vambraces, black gauntlets, a black silk cape draping on his shoulders with emblem embroidered on the back by the midriff, and two swords hanging on his left waist. A stygian staff on his right hand's hold, an obsidian ring on his left middle finger, and an obsidian necklace which is tucked in his shirt.

"You will soon meet the guardian at the appointed time, Shezado. There is only five more years left, so uphold your side of the deal!" Snarled the man standing in front of him angrily, who wore a sapphire robe with a silver dove pinned on the right side of the robe, holding a white staff firmly in his right hand and a sapphire pointy hat. The man named Atilius has suave chestnut hair and serious turquoise blue with a glint of anger in his eyes.

"I did say I would meet the guardian at an appointed time, however, we didn't agreed upon not being able to test the strength of this new guardian have we?" Retorted Shezado with a malicious mischievious smirk.

With an angry thrust on the ground with his staff causing an small earthquake and making the standing soldiers to tense up readying themselves for an attack, "I will not allow you interfering with the guardian's progress of action, until upon the appointed time, Shezado! We made a deal!" Shouted Atilius fuming over the possible danger Eferhilda will face.

"I wouldn't say interfering... more like I'm investing and making sure the guardian is ready to face me enough not to disappoint me wasting my sweet time from killing everyone of you one by one." Snarled the dark haired man slowly with an obvious threat narrowing his eyes dangerously.

"Oh, I assure you..." hissed Atilius with disdain "By the time, you'll face each other at the battle field you will certainly see you didn't waste your precious time..."

With that said, Atilius burst into tiny white feathers in a flash of light leaving a seething black haired dark lord in the castle along with his soldiers.

"Gavelous!" He demanded as a man with messy raven hair and pale purple eyes clad in black armor with a cape draped on his shoulders came forward in a knee-bow in front of his master.

"Form a group of yours to scout this new guardian and observe through the shadows. Report back to me immediately if you stumbled upon this said guardian regarding his progress and personal well-being and give him a challenge to test his strength at necessary times. But no killing will be allowed. Since I much prefer to be the one doing the honors." He darkly informed with an insane smile sending shivers through his soldiers around. "Is that understood, Captain?" Receiving a loud huff as a response, he dismissed said Captain and went to sit on his throne with a frown. Drumming his left fingers on the armrest deep in thought, an idea popped up in his mind after a few minutes of dreadful silence.