Scary : Murdered

There was a family of four, mother, father, son, daughter and their dog, were taking a vacation at the country side. Trees, fields, rivers, etc. It was a perfect day. 

Until one night, it was raining heavily and thunder clapped when the family heard a honking outside. The dad volunteered to go alone, but the mom and the daughter wanted to go too. They told the son to stay in the house with their dog. 

After getting their umbrellas and raincoats, the mom, dad, and daughter set out into the rain. As they walked down the road, a set of headlights blinded them. Then a figure took form, blocking the light. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" called the dad, getting closer and closer to the figure.

"Y-Yes. Hello." It was a man in his 30's. Short black hair, brown eyes, a bit chubby, and had a business suit on. He was drenched. 

"What happened?" asked the mom, looking at the stranger's car. 

"My car stopped here and wouldn't start again," responded the man, almost calmly. 

The dad nodded and held out his phone. "I'll call the police and-"

"No!" the man yelled, making us jerk back. "I-I mean I wouldn't want to disturb them just because of a stupid car." He chuckled nervously. "Maybe if you could just lend me an umbrella? I'll be on my way."

"O-Okay," said the mom, holding out her umbrella.

Before the mysterious man took the umbrella, the son came running, out of breath. 

"John?! Why'd you come?" asked the dad, his gaze sharp. 

"I was scared when you guys were taking long so I-" John cut short when his eyes landed on the stranger. He screamed and ran back to the direction of the house.

The daughter laughed. 

"S-Sorry about that. Here's the umbrella." The mom handed her umbrella and went under her husband's. 

The stranger smiled. "Thank you." And left on his way toward the forest. 

Just as the parents and daughter turned around, they heard the wail of a police car. 

"Excuse me, sir," began the police man after briefly examining the stranger's car, "but have you seen a man about this height with short black hair and brown eyes?" He raised his hand by his eyes, motioning the suspect's height. 

The dad nodded. "He just left. Why?"

The police man said something on his radio and turned to the father. "You see, that man is a murderer. Just a few minutes ago he sped away after killing a woman brutally and taking her jewelry."

"K-Killed?" The daughter staggered back.

"Yes. That's when we've been informed." Then the police man thanked them and began toward the forest where the man went. 

The family headed back home, panicked. The daughter kept looking around her just in case anyone were to jump up at them. When they reached their home, they found the son at the edge of his bed, the covers covering every inch of his body. The dog was whimpering.

"Why were you so scared, John?" asked the daughter, even though she was also scared since she found out that the man was a murderer.

"B-Because behind the man was a pale woman in a white nightgown," explained the son, lowering the blanket. 

"A w-woman?" The daughter felt chills down her spine because she didn't see any woman behind the man. 

"Yeah. And the most scary thing about that woman were her eyes." The son shivered.

"Her eyes? What about her eyes?" 

"They were gone."