Curiosity Almost Killed the Cat - Prolouge

You will probably call me crazy for starting a new story, but oh well, I just want to write a story "with head and feet" does that make sense? Not just another uncared story.

And I am not english, Portuguese so it will probably have LOADS of mistakes sorry!

I still I am wondering if I should continue writing this story?

Please comment and Vote.

And This story is COMPLETELY written by me, I don't believe coping other work, what's the point anyway?

Destiny Irony -Fighting For Love. - Changing to get the It's Hot boy Attention.

Catherine is 16 Years old and is passing a hard time, her mom just died.

While in the airport, traveling to her father's house to live with him, she falls in love at first sight with a boy that sits next to her on the plane.

But then she discovers he is in the It's Group on her new school and he is hiding a secret witch Catherine in determined to find out!

What will happen?

Read and find out!

Prologue

People always say: " you find the thing you were looking, when you less expect or need it". Well I can't confirm that because I found the thing I was looking , when I needed it the most, but now it is going to be lost forever.

Love

*

I never wanted to hurt you

I never intended to say goodbye.

But destiny is ironic

He is a evil little thing that's against us.

That decoys you with what you most desire.

Hurting you and others.

I never wanted to hurt you.

I never intended to say goodbye

--------------------

It's this the so called "Irony of Destiny"?

Well I hate the felling of it, it is like God is against me and is decoying me with the thing I most desired.

I looked again at his eyes, they were pleading me to understand, to accept.

Only if he knew.

This can't be truth, but his eyes said that he wasn't joking.

Tears were threading to fall. I took a deep breath and said the word that broke my heart in to tiny little pieces.

"I am sorry, I can't"

I turned around, so I could not see the hurt on his eyes.

Only if he knew.

I ran away from the thing I...

... always fought for.

....I most desired.

...I most believed.

From the thing my heart ached for.

Him.

My Love.

When I was out of his eyesight, I collapsed and broke into heart aching sobs.

It hurt so much , I could have what I dreamed, but I couldn't

Smiling sadly I thought "This is for the best".

I didn't want to taste ever again, the horrible taste of the Destiny Irony.

*

My Love, I am sorry.

Goodbye.

----------

This is a bit confusing at first because is like a flashforward.

Please comment and Vote!

Aliech

Ps: What do you think about the cover?