Curiosity Killed The Cat (2-Nightmare)

I am planning on upload "Love Square" tommorow.

Hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and vote (relember the virtual chocolat?)

=D

Al

Chapter II - Nightmare coming truth.

Rest is, in my case, unthinkable.

Only if you want nightmare on your sleep

And waking up screaming...

if not...

too bad,.

Unthinkable.

(AN-. I know it sucks but I kind of had a blank mind at this.)

Pat

Pat

Pat

I was out of breath, I wanted to rest.

"Cat, Cat, Cat come out wherever you are!" his mocking voice was everywhere.

I looked around nervously and started running again.

"You can run, but you can't hide, catty!" He was laughing his maniacal laugh.

I ran faster than before, I was on a florets and it was dark. I could not see more than 2 meters away and it was with the moonlight.

Suddenly a cloud came over the light of the moon, so now it was pitch-black. I continued to run with my hand on front so I could sense the three and not hit them.

But unfortunately I could not sense the things on my feet. I tripped on something soft, my hands kept my face out of the floor.

I went on my knees, and I felt a warm liquid on my hand. I putted closer to my face to see if I could see what it was. Then the cloud was gone and moonlight comes shine the liquid.

My eyes went wide.

It was red and warm....blood.

I looked to the floor where I was sited. It was all covered in blood. Slowly I turned my head where was the thing I tripped.

I screamed and started sobbing.

Mom....

Her lifeless body was pale s paper and she was surrounded my a pool of her blood.

I hand grabbed my neck leaving me without air, and it hurt....a lot.

Aren't supposed dream being painless?

I heard one more of his laughs, he turned me around, with his hand around my neck, so now I was facing him.

He had a crazy grin pasted on his face and his eyes were full of happiness and excitement.

Sick.

I only could whisper "Murderer" before I blacked out.

Dreams are painless, but this wasn't a dream, no, this was A Nightmare.

****

"Catherine! Catherine! Catherine!" Some person who owned a velvety voice was calling my name over and over again, while shocking my shoulder trying to wake me up.

I heard someone screaming and after a second or two I realized that it was me. I closed my mouth a looked around. All the people were looking at me like I was crazy....who cares? Except Blake he was looking at me with concern evident on his face.

"Are you okay?"

I tried to smile but it came out as a grimace. "Yeah it only...a nightmare" it was truth it was a nightmare, the one I have been having every time I sleep since that day...