Curiosity Killed The Cat (3-First Day)

Mmmm.... I am wondering if you could please comment? I mean it suck you writing a story but no one comments:

So far: confusedbutlovingit; bloop963; silmaril -Thank u for commenting on this story!

Destiny Irony - Fighting for Love- Daddy's a secret CIA agent!

Chapter III - First day on the new school.

Runway, runaway, runaway

Little troublemakers.

Your problems will not cease

Even though you ran away!

Don't Run away from problems

Upfront them

*

"It was red and warm....blood.

I looked to the floor where I was sited. It was all covered in blood. Slowly I turned my head where was the thing I tripped.

I screamed and started sobbing.

Mom....

Her lifeless body was pale s paper and she was surrounded my a pool of her blood.

I hand grabbed my neck leaving me without air, and it hurt....a lot.

Aren't supposed dream being painless?

I heard one more of his laughs, he turned me around, with his hand around my neck, so now I was facing him.

He had a crazy grin pasted on his face and his eyes were full of happiness and excitement.

Sick.

I only could whisper "Murderer" before I blacked out."

Once again I woke up screaming with The nightmare.

It passed a few minutes before I notice I was in an unfamiliar place. I started to panic. Had he capture me? I don't remember anything...

Oh! I mentally hit my forehead.

I was in my father's house.

I looked at my alarm clock and gasped. It was freaking 5 am, and I didn't fell sleepily at all, must because of the nightmare. Or maybe just the time difference.

I sunk down on my pillows. And looked around and sighed.

I got out of the bed and waked to my bag; I zipped it open and removed my clothing for today. I chose denim black pants, a purple-grey shirt and the really classic Chuck and Taylor's.

I looked around, now I needed to find a bathroom. I saw two doors on my room, I opened the first one and found out that it was a walk-in closet; I closed the door and went to the other. I open it, and sighed in relief. At least I had a bathroom in my room.

It was a really fancy bathroom; the floor was made of marble as it was the bathtub, Jacuzzi, actually most of things were made of marble.

On the counter top (AN: I don't think I got that right... correct me please?) rested a chestnut color wing and a box of some color Lents.

I looked at the mirror and grimaced.

My green-grey eyes were bloodshot from all that crying and I had bags under my eyes, my dirty blonde hair was going everywhere.

I have so much work to do!

With a sigh I putted my cloths on the counter top and took my cloths I slept in, out.

I went to the shower and put the water temperature more hot than normal so I could wake up. I was in there for at least half an hour before going out and drying myself off. I started dressing myself.