A New Cat

It was time. The first cat was born... by Hacksheli the Magician. It felt like... falling down from nowhere in the sky. But since he was so young, he couldn't walk. Hacksheli gave him the strength to walk, the ability to land on his paws, and making him intelligent. Nearly everyone gathered around the strange creature, staring at him. No one had a clue what this thing could be, except Hacksheli.

"This creature, my friends, is called a cat." said Hacksheli. "A cat? Is it friendly? Is it playful? Is it helpful?" someone asked. "Well, this one is mostly positive, but negative to people who want to hurt him. He mostly meows for attention, but talks for an emergency, mostly." Hacksheli answers. "I WANT THAT KUW!" someone shouted. "It's a cat, not a kuw." Hacksheli corrected. But I will sell it... How much money, cat?" Hacksheli asks. "Umm... 120 thousand dollars... I would say." said mr. Cat. "AWW WOW MAKE IT CHEAPER YOU... what's its name?" someone shouted. "Uhhh... Kiwi... nah... Sunset... nah... Maybe... Brownie? Nah... Frodo? Seems good enough to me... So its name will be Frodo." Hacksheli said.

And so everyone wanted him.. but no one had the money. So Frodo just ran away. It was the only thing he could do. If he would wait, it would become nighttime, and it would be quite hard to sleep on a rock, would it? So he found a giant house sitting in the middle of basically nowhere. "Meow... Meow." (Maybe I could sleep in there... It seems quite comfortable.) he thought. After he got in the house, he slept on the most comfortable couch in the world.

Then suddenly a voice said this: "AAHHHHHHH! WHAT IS THIS CREATURE???!! DAD! COME HERE!" Then his dad arrived. "Uh... Hello? Who are you, mr. someone?" his dad asked. "No comment." Frodo said. Then the guy who screamed finally sat right next to him... asking if he knew what 50+50 was. "Easy. Its 100." Frodo answered. The guy then showed his math paper. "Can you do this for me?" the guy asked. "My paws aren't hands, so they can't take stuff... Sorry." Frodo said.

But then the other guy just asked "Do you speak another language?" "Well... Not a language like French... But cat language, yes. Meow meow." Frodo said. "Wow! What did you say?" he asked. "I said you're stupid." he answered. "MEANIE! You go away, you... uh... you piece of mustard!" He attempted at an insult, but clearly that was horrible. "Try to insult better next time, you bag of fish garbage." Frodo said. As soon as he said that, the guy started to whine and cry.