Death, Poison and Luck

Ghosty's POV

I simply couldn't believe it.
Lockdown.
I never thought of that happening.
I was thinking of the possibilities of this happening.
It definitely had to happen, one way or another.
My thinking was interrupted when someone screamed.
"HEEEEEELP!!!! THEY'VE GOT ME!" I didn't quite know who that was; it might've been Ropdop. Then I saw a human myself. Felereptile saw me, and luckily came to save me. She helped me up, then ran to help the other cat being catnapped.
"EEEEEE!" That same cat screeched again. Before I knew what was happening, I was running towards that screech. I saw the full picture.
Fire.
Broken glass shards.
Iron doors.
The same word kept popping up.
Lockdown.
I was completely and utterly shocked, and before I could blink, I was headlocked and dragged into a room with a couple other captured cats.
Welp, this can't get any worse, I thought. That is, until I saw poison gas canisters not too far away, hidden in a compartment, waiting to be released.

Frodo's POV
I couldn't find anyone else still free, but then I saw Treesapolus and Lepagetta. They were running towards me, looking rather scared.
"We... managed to... escape them!... We don't... have much... time!" Treesapolus said, clearly exhausted.
I saw one of the humans behind them.
"MOVE!" I shouted.
Treesapolus went in action a little too late.

Treesapolus's POV

Frodo shouted at us right as I felt a sharp pain in my back while I moved out of the way. I fell down, barely able to get up. Everything was blurry, words were muffled, and darkness in the corners of my vision.
"I'm sorry... This had to happen." I said between coughs. "NO!" Frodo screamed. "ROPDOP!" He continued.
"He was catnapped.. Just let me go... I needed this." I said. "What? No.. No no no... You don't need to... Don't leave us..." He replied.

"It had to happen," I said. "There's nothing you can do now."

The last thing I ever heard was "Please.. Don't leave me..."

1 hour later in Frodo's POV

I got over our doctor's death and went to find the others. Once I found a fishy-smelling room, I found fish. More fish. That must've been our emergency fish supply.
Then I noticed a foul-smelling scent coming from another room. It made me dizzy and I nearly fell over. My legs felt weird and my right arm was numb. Once I was out of the scent, I felt fine. I looked in the room and I couldn't believe my eyes.

All of the cats. All of them were inside that room, all of them looking half-asleep except for one that looked like they were holding their breath. They were all tied up on wooden poles. I started making a plan to save them, but suddenly I was headlocked and put in the foul-smelling gas. I looked around for the source, and found three poison gas canisters with the air flow at maximum.

I couldn't remember anything during that.