5,000,000,020 years later

Frodo the IX's POV

I've been reduced to my last life, along with Arghella. Finnigan only has 2 more lives, and from his powerful mind's calculation, we are the last of our generation. "Hey, Arghella, what do you want to do? No funny business, we've still got that billion dollar bounty on our heads." I asked. "Let's climb that big building. I want to have one last look at the big world before anything bad happens." She said. I agreed and we all climbed up, except for Finnigan, who simply flew up. When we reached the top, she asked me something. "Hey. I don't want to be the last of my kind. Shouldn't we... have a baby?" I thought for a moment. I went and sat down on the edge of the tall building. "Sit down here." I said. I whispered in her ear. "Yes."

4019 years later

Finnigan's POV

It's my last life now, and I've gotten a peek at the newest generation. They only kept the talking between cats and can't speak to humans. I tell them stories about their ancestors, Frodo and Arghella. You know, they were great friends. Always there for me, kind of like a scratch-my-back-and-I'll-scratch-yours thing. Well, sometimes life gives you lemonade and not sour lemons. Keep hope. I'll always be there.

Hold on... I sense hope. Hope from a past friend. A call from the gone. A familiar hope.
Frodo. Frodo is alive.
They never gave up.
I'm coming.
Don't you worry.

END