After Experiencing K.O.

Frodo's POV

I quickly got up after I fell back down. Maybe it was a minute or an hour, but they had already fixed up my slash. The stab looked as if I had a paint accident, and the slash looked as if I was in a fight against a human.
The dog fur was not as I had last seen it. Tools were scattered around the bed, as if Ropdop and Treesapolus were in a hurry. I saw a random bunny and my instincts kicked in. I got down low, shaking my tail around with the excitement. I got ready to pounce and jumped up to grab the bunny away from the hope of escape.

I decided to leave it paralyzed there and leave it for the others, but I couldn't stop myself from taking a quick bite. The quick bite wasn't as quick as I had expected. The bunny wasn't fully paralyzed, so it crawled using its torso and the only usable arm. I pounced again and ate the good arm. Then I left it for the others. I used my Kittycat Announcer and shouted "Got a nice lunch here! First to come gets a good treat!" Unexpectedly, nobody came. I looked in Ghosty's cabin and saw his forever-broken and always-trying-to-get-fixed bed. It wasn't at it's usual state. It was more broken than expected, and his sword was broken in half. His tools were all rusty and barely usable.

'That explains the tools scattered in the dog fur bed,' I thought. I checked the rest of the cabins but they were all basically the same. At the last cabin, I heard a quick noise. It sounded like a 'haHEET' or a 'bunch-- look out!' or maybe just a lot of nonsense. I looked in and saw what I would never have seen before.

Ghosty's POV

I felt extremely sorry for Frodo. He had been slashed and stabbed by me. Nearly killed by me... In all of the anger and stress, I broke my sword in half and got a splinter in my paw. I screamed in pain and plucked it out. Ropdop, Sheepa, and Tactacpic all came in wondering what all the racket was about. "You okay? Why is your sword in half?" Ropdop asked. "I think Ghosty got a little accident. Maybe-" "Sheepa, of course Ghosty got a little accident. How else could-" "Tactacpic, he could've broken his sword in frustration and anger and stress and whatever else negativity exists like that!" Sheepa shouted.

They all got in a big argument about what happened and then one of them got physical and pushed another cat down. Then they were all arguing while pushing eachother onto the bed and breaking it out of use. "But of course NOOOOHHT!!" Tactacpic argued after being pushed. "Yes of course so! He could've been PHHHUUUUSHED OOOOOOOOF!!!" After that argument point and push they all started saying nonsense. I snuck away and let them argue. I sneaked away to Frodo's dog fur bed where he lay with no consciousness.

I slapped Frodo with a pillow and ran away, hoping that worked and made him wake up. I looked in all of the cabins to see which one needed fixing the most, but they were surprisingly all at the same 'damaged' rate. I looked in the last cabin and saw everyone huddled together. A bunch of whispers came from them, telling me to hide with them, as a supposed 'hunter' was coming.