The Near Death Experience

After all of the hard work, Frodo went out to take some fresh air. Arghella went to join him, but he was nowhere in sight. She looked around, hoping to find him. No such luck. "BOO!" Frodo shouted. Arghella fell backwards, screaming. Ghosty ran outside to check out the noise, and ran into Frodo. "Hey!" Frodo said, nearly falling onto Arghella. Ghosty grabbed his wood sword and slashed at Frodo. Ghosty knocked him down, jumping on Frodo.

Frodo's POV

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air. You can join me if you want." I said. I sat down on a chair, thinking about anything. I suddenly thought about something that could probably make me laugh. I stood up, hearing pawsteps.
I jumped onto the roof where no one could see me. I looked down, and saw Arghella, looking for me. I nearly burst out laughing, but I quickly held my mouth shut.

When she did a full circle around the kitty house, I jumped down in front of her, screaming 'BOO' at the top of my lungs. Sadly, I scared her a little too much that she fell down. I hear more pawsteps at the door, and smelled Ghosty. I got it right and saw Ghosty running at me, sword ready. He slashed at me and my tiny crown fell off. I had a bad cut on my chest, and before Ghosty could stop himself, he stabbed right through my stomach. I blacked out.

Ghosty's POV

Frodo said he would go get some fresh air, and that anyone could join him. I decided against it because my bed had some issues. After I finished fixing my bed, I hear a loud scream mixed with 'BOO' and 'ARRGHHHH!!' I recognized the scream after the 'boo' but I did not know what cat/human did that boo scream. I grabbed my wooden practice sword just in case. I readied my sword and ran after whoever scared our queen. After I saw Arghella, I slashed at the chest of... Frodo?! I was still in full battle mode, so he fell and before I could stop myself, I stabbed at Frodo's stomach. I dropped the sword and nearly fainted. I wasn't sure if I killed our own king, or by luck, only knocked him out.

Frodo's POV

I got up on a dog fur bed, but fell down. The pain was not tolerable at all. I could see my injuries, but they didn't look too bad. The doctors, Ropdop and Treesapolus, did a pretty good job on fixing my injuries. The slash was still open, but the stab was barely visible. From what I knew, they focused on one injury at a time.

Hey there! The next part should be coming soon, bare with me while I write!