Lockdown

Frodo's POV

I found the cabin where everyone was in. They all looked scared, and when they spotted me, one fainted.
Then when they realized it was me, they told me to hide inside ASAP. "You gotta hide in ASAP!" "Yeah! The Hunters are coming!" This voice I recognized: It was Ropdop.

When I heard footsteps coming from the outside, I ran in the cabin. "What's the game plan?" I asked. "We hide until we're safe." Tactacpic said. "Not the best idea, Taco." That was Lepagetta. "Hey! Don't call me Taco! My rightful name is Tactacpic." Tactacpic replied.

"Guys! We're getting off topic. I say one of us go through the back door and sneak on them, see what we're dealing with, then report back the information." I said. Everyone seemed to agree with that plan, so we got it in action. "Who's gonna be the hero of the story for this little bit?" I asked. Nobody raised their hand except for Sheepa. "Sheepa, you're the reporter. Go!" I commanded. He ran through the back door.

Sheepa's POV

I ran through the back door and snuck up on them. Whoever 'them' was. I saw a hooded human, who then saw me frozen in fear. The second he moved, I ran away.

"THEY'RE HERE! A HOODED HUMAN!" I shrieked. "Keep it down! We're gonna get found faster!" Frodo said.
I fainted right then and there from exhaustion.

5 hours later

I woke up, seeing blurs of people running for their lives. I had a bad headache, and possibly a concussion, since the colors didn't really make sense. I moved my head around. It hurt as if I had broken my neck. Then I felt intense pain before being picked up, but not for long, as I passed out again. Once I woke up, nothing seemed right. Doors were made of iron, sealed shut. Windows broken open with metal bars blocking them. Holes in the floor with people digging out of them.
Then, I heard the sentence I never wanted to hear in this safe-house.
"ATTENTION! THIS SAFE-HOUSE HAS BEEN PUT ON LOCKDOWN. PLEASE REMAIN CALM."