Ropdop the II

Ropdop the II's POV

Lucky for me, I've got 9 lives. Heh. New life, new me. Except for my personality. And my memories. Those are all stored deep in me. I woke up on my first life's limp corpse with a poisoned arrow sticking out. I jumped off and saw the poison gas room. I took an emergency gas mask and went in.

I untied everyone in the room and dragged them out, then returned in the room again to close the poison gas canister's air flow to 0. I grabbed an oxygen pump from my other body and stuck it in Frodo's mouth, and before long, he woke up. "Thanks Ropd- Hold on.. Didn't you die back there?" he asked. "Yes. But remember.. We're cats. 9 lives babyyyyyy!" I exclaimed.

Frodo's POV
"Ok then. Well, shouldn't you be helping the oth-" I looked behind me and they all looked fine. "How did you do that that fast?" I asked. He pointed to a weird air pump with the narrow barrel removed, making everyone breathe in fresh air. Then I saw another cat trying to catch their breath, right outside our base. I walked over. "Hello? Who are you? Come in, I'll grab a chair for you." I said.

After a while, he said his name was Finnigan. He was being chased by the same hunters looking for some money to make. I told him we also were being hunted down and recently were put in some gas. He looked petrified. "They're coming back. We've all got bounties on us. Run while you can. Be careful... Keep hope in your darkest moment, and I'll sense your hope and come to save you. Our creator, the wizard weirdo, accidentally gave me powers." He said.

I took in that info and announced that we were going to run and spread out around. "Use a partner or a small group. We don't want to be recognized," I said. "and stay away from any humans. I'll miss you all. Ropdop and Arghella, let's be a group." They nodded and we went on our way. But before leaving, I said a last thing to the whole cat base's population. "Good luck. Be safe."
Finnigan magically flew over to us and asked, "Hey. Is there space for one last person?"