~5~

I'm finally back haha :) 

"Believe in my heart.." He said.

And she did, because it wasn't the Tadibaaz who was speaking but the Ishqbaaz. This Tadibaaz has left from his body and beliefs...

She smiled through her tears and cupped his face.

"I-I love you.." It was just a whisper against his lips as she pecked him lightly. But he smoothly grabbed her hips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pulled her hair as he deepened the kiss. His tongue tasted her lips and she opened up for him. Their tongues danced with each other, they discovered each other's taste and his hand lightly caressed her jawline while hers fisted his shirt to bring him closer. When they pulled back to get some air, Annika rested her head against his chest and listened to his heart. Shivaay kissed her head and hugged her tightly.

Two weeks later.

Annika looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. She was wearing a peach and gold bridal attire. She still couldn't realize that in just 30 minutes she would be sat in a mandap with Shivaay Singh Oberoi.She remembered how he surprised her by asking her to marry him this day, two weeks ago.

Flashback

Annika was roaming around Oberoi mansion, looking for Om who had asked her to plan his next exposition. She walked to the main hall and stop dead in her tracks when she saw that all the family members were there.

"I don't know why Shivaay asked to talk to us! I hope he will finally say that he wants to get Tia back." Pinky said.

"Thank you for being here." Shivaay said walking down the stairs.

"I asked you to be here today because I've taken a big decision. I have decided to get married." Shivaay said and looked at all of them with a twinkle in his eyes that only Dadi seemed to notice.

"Finally!Where is Tia? She must be coming now!" Pinky said and Annika looked away sadly. She thought yesterday meant something, but once again she was a fool.

"Nahin,mum. I'm not marrying Tia. Paanika!" Shivaay said and Annika looked at him. He walked to her in his SSO style and when he was in front of her, one of his hand was on her hips while the other was cupping her jawline softly. He then kissed her forehead.

"Mum, Annika is your bahu-to-be." Shivaay said and held Annika's hand then he kissed it before putting the ring around her finger.

"Finally!"Dadi exclaimed and rushed to her grandson and Annika and kissed them both on the forehead.

"May you stay forever together." Dadi said.

End of flashback.

Pinky was the first one to disagree this engagement but when she saw that Shivaay was ready to give everything up for Annika, included his mother, she accepted.

Annika looked at the ring around her finger and smiled. She was brought out of her thoughts by Shivaay who entered the room and hugged her from behind.

She closed her eyes in pure agony as he kissed behind her ear.

"I can't imagine that I'll let the one who destroyed my brand new car destroy the sense in my life and turn it crazy!" He said and she pinched him.

"Ouch!"He flinched.

"I knew that you deserved a personal meeting with Chameli!" She said and wanted to go from there but he held her back.

"My little Sherni, I was just kidding. You colored my life with unknown shades. I would have loved to say that you don't affect me but you do Annika. Each time I see you, I want to see behind those eyes of yours, to know if they hold back the same feelings that I have for you, I want to hear the beatings of your heart to see if they are as fast as mines when I'm with you, I want to speak with you the unspoken, I want to feel with you what we have never felt before."He said and Annika smiled naughtily.

"And if I don't want to?" She asked and Shivaay chuckled.

"Then I'll kidnap you!" He said and pecked her lips. "Hurry up!" He said and left humming 'Ab tum hi ho' while Annika smiled.

"Shiv!Jaan! Wait! I'm coming!" Annika said as she was adjusting her makeup.

"Shivaay?Really? " Daksh said and Annika looked at him in horror.

"Tum?!"