~12~

This chapter is dedicated to @Mananpani19 @Akurockz @dnyanada16 @Dreamer1995677 @ShubhangiRokxx and @itishwa For helping me in writing it in a way as they helped me in understanding marriage celebrations! Thank you guys :) 

Sangeet ceremony.

Annika was wearing a pink/red and white ghagra choli

 while Shivaay was wearing a sherwani and punjabi churidar

 Meera had helped Saumya with her rehearsal, so she knew the  steps by heart

 Meera had helped Saumya with her rehearsal, so she knew the steps by heart. Hence she was dancing with Prinku and Saumya.

Annika got down the stairs with Shivaay and she smiled on seeing Sahil,joking with Rudra and Om. The lights were dimmed so the focus was only on Shivaay and Annika. Annika flashed a 1000 watts smile as she walked hand in hand with her fiancé. They walked to Dadi and the parents to take their blessings then, it was Om and Rudra's time to dance. They danced on Badtameez Dil.

Then it was Samya, Prinku and Meera who danced on Ballay Ballay.

Annika looked at how Meera was doing this, as if she was dancing with her heart and at the end of the song, Meera took Annika's hand while Saumya and Prinku took Shivaay's. Meera gave Annika's hand to Shivaay for him to hold it and she smiled leaving with Saumya and Prinku. Annika was going to leave but her dupatta got stuck with Shivaay's wrist and he held it.

They began to perform on Be Intehaan.

 Annika was in a spell as she was dancing with him. As they ended the song, they were going to leave the stage, well Annika was going to leave when a new song began. Mitwa began playing and she turned around.