~6~

You'll probably end up hating me :o

Daksh smirked and grabbed her roughly.

"Did you really believe that I'd let you marry your Shivaay?" He said and Annika looked at him horrified.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted and he slapped her. She glared at him and cupped her hurt cheek.

"You will come with me." He ordered and dragged her out of the room. They went to an abandoned building. There was a mandap and a priest was waiting for them.

"Sit." Daksh said and Annika refused so he forced her. The priest began the ceremony but he couldn't do nothing more as water was thrown on the sacred fire.

There stood Shivaay Singh Oberoi with his wedding attire. He was glaring at Daksh. Annika got up and ran to him before Daksh could do anything. Shivaay hugged her tightly.

Flashback.

Shivaay came back in Annika's room to find it empty. He left the room and saw her small figure being dragged out of the mansion.

"Fhat the Wuck!" He groaned and ran outside. He saw the car disappearing and urged his driver to follow it.

End of flashback.

"You didn't get it, do you?" He said and Daksh laughed at him.

"Annika is mine, Shivaay." Daksh said and Shivaay.

"Annika isn't a thing, she's a human being. She has the right to choose." Shivaay said and Daksh smiled.

"Let her choose then. Annika, me or Shivaay? Think about the time where he hurt you. He had always seen you as nothing. How can he keep you happy?" Daksh said.

Annika held Shivaay's hand tightly.

"At least he loves me. You don't love me Daksh. If you did, you would have let me go. Love is not about your happiness. When you're in love, you want to see your loved one happy. And you don't. That's why I'm choosing Shiv." She said and intertwining her fingers with Shivaay's, they left. They walked near the famous cliff of all Indian series :) and they stopped abruptly.

"Annika!" Daksh shouted behind them and they turned around to come face to face with a gun. Shivaay hurriedly pushed Annika behind him.

"Annika will be with me only." He said and Shivaay hissed.

"You want to fight, right? Then come. Leave this gun and face me like a real man." Shivaay spat and walked to Daksh as he threw the gun away.

They exchanged punches while Annika was trying to separate them.

"Shivaay! Baby! Please let's go!" Annika said and out of anger Daksh pushed her. Everything seemed to play in slow motion as she was pushed backwards and fell off the cliff.

"Annika!" Shivaay shouted and he was trying to hold her back but he failed. Her fingers slightly brushed his as she fell. Shivaay looked at her shocked and collapsed on the ground. Daksh left, too shocked to react in another way. Shivaay composed himself and began going down the cliff. He found her numb body between brushes. Her head was bleeding and her arm was wounded but she was alive though, he called for the Chopper as he hugged her tightly against his chest.

"You can't leave me now. Baby you can't leave me." He caressed her hair with his wounded hand and his blood fell on her hairline.

He looked at her, at the blood on her hairline and sobbed.

"You can't leave me Annika.."

Precap:

"I'm sorry M. Oberoi, it seems like your wife has lost her memory."